Maybe use having a coffee something to reward yourself with after completing a task, rather than "I need a coffee before I can start doing this".
You're more tired in the morning, less tired at night, more irritable in the evening, and get headaches if you don't have it.
On the other hand, the immediate impact it has cannot be understated. When in a pinch, coffee is a great way to wake you up.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?