Maybe use having a coffee something to reward yourself with after completing a task, rather than "I need a coffee before I can start doing this".
You're more tired in the morning, less tired at night, more irritable in the evening, and get headaches if you don't have it.
On the other hand, the immediate impact it has cannot be understated. When in a pinch, coffee is a great way to wake you up.
- Is fruit enough for you? Or are you starving as I am?
- What’s your recommendation for a good breakfast?
- What breakfasts give you the most energy? Feel free to drop a recipe 🙂
- What is your go-to quick breakfast with low to no carbs?
- How do you have time to eat breakfast within an hour after you wake up?
- What is your biggest challenge regarding your diet?
- What do you normally eat that’s super easy like the options it gave in the letter? I want more variety!
- As a vegan are there any items other than porridge, muesli and yogurt that I can eat with fruit?
- What other quick and protein-rich meals can I have for breakfast?
- What if you don’t have enough time to cook before work?