I also do oats that I soak the night before and then just pop into the microwave and add almond milk and cinnamon.
Portion out fruit and spinach and freeze. Dump it in a blender in the morning with a cup of almond milk and you are good to go
Grease a muffun bakin tray and distribute the mixture evenly. Cook in oven until it raises. Keep in fridge- last for tree days and eat as you need. You can also freeze them.
i adore eating it with bread.
a bit crazy probably.. lol
- I used to eat eggs with cheese or bananas with apples as breakfast every morning. Do have any other recipes for breakfast?
- How do you commit yourself to eating healthy every day, even on a time crunch?
- Anyone know of a low-carb/keto friendly cereal?
- Any simple breakfast ideas which are healthy?
- What shouldn’t I be eating for breakfast?
- What do you like to eat for your great breakfast?
- Is there a good warm meal that you can make it in a short time, like in three minutes? Quick meals are rather cold.
- Can I eat meat for breakfast?
- What do you usually have for breakfast most days?
- I am not eating eggs, dairy or gluten. I often have smoothies for breakfast. Any ideas for other options?