I also do oats that I soak the night before and then just pop into the microwave and add almond milk and cinnamon.
Portion out fruit and spinach and freeze. Dump it in a blender in the morning with a cup of almond milk and you are good to go
Grease a muffun bakin tray and distribute the mixture evenly. Cook in oven until it raises. Keep in fridge- last for tree days and eat as you need. You can also freeze them.
i adore eating it with bread.
a bit crazy probably.. lol
- How do you stay motivated to eat healthy throughout the day?
- What happens if I sleep in and miss breakfast?
- What is your go-to breakfast?!
- How often should you have eggs for breakfast?
- What makes a great breakfast in India?
- Is protein necessary for breakfast? I do just fruit smoothies, to cleanse first thing.
- What can you eat if you’re not even hungry?
- What type of vegan protein can I add to my breakfast menu?
- Which is better for my mind and health, eating breakfast before or after exercise?
- What is a delicious, filling, healthy breakfast that does well being prepared in advance?