I also do oats that I soak the night before and then just pop into the microwave and add almond milk and cinnamon.
Portion out fruit and spinach and freeze. Dump it in a blender in the morning with a cup of almond milk and you are good to go
Grease a muffun bakin tray and distribute the mixture evenly. Cook in oven until it raises. Keep in fridge- last for tree days and eat as you need. You can also freeze them.
i adore eating it with bread.
a bit crazy probably.. lol
- How do you motivate yourself to wake up fifteen minutes early to make your breakfast fresh?
- I leave the house very early as I have a long commute. Is it OK to eat breakfast when I get to the office rather than at home?
- What’s a good compromise if you want to Eat a Great Breakfast with protein, but are more drawn to carbs and sugary cereal?
- What are some high protein breakfasts? Nothing elaborate since the morning is crazy busy!
- How important is mindful eating at breakfast?
- Thoughts on skipping breakfast as part of an intermittent fasting regimen?
- Do you eat as soon as you wake up? My stomach isn’t ready for breakfast right away, especially after drinking a cup of water right away.
- Does anyone have a favorite healthy breakfast they can eat in the car?
- What is your favourite protein and vitamin rich breakfast?
- What are some healthy breakfast taco recipes?