I like to eat a breakfast burrito with vegan sausage, scrambled eggs, avocado and salsa sauce. Also i like to eat rice cakes with Nutella and Banana + Strawberries as toppings.
My go to breakfast is oatmeal with a fruit (preferably berries) and yogurt, with a coffee with soy or coconut milk. Sometimes I also like eating an avocado toast or toast with marmalade and cheese, and chocolate milk. If I’m in a hurry, I just eat a quick fruit and water, and if I’m feeling fancy I make celery or lemon juice.
I eat my traditional breakfast meal It's usually kinds of noodles made from rice with fish soup&noodles made from flour salad or verciline noodles salad and fried rice or etc I'm usually drink ice coffe but recently I used to really like black lemon tea
Bagel scrambled egg and some oat I can’t have meat because I am pescatarian and meat isn’t good for my vibration plus I am trying to get bigger so I’ll have protein shake
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.