Having someone else help hold me accountable helps.
If I'm enjoying the thing I get more into it
I'm not figid in my doing. Whether I did everything or not, I am kind to myself andfocus on doing better next time.
If I am short in time or need to be there for someone else, it is easy to find a way..
It's clear to me that there is little in my genetic makeup naturally orienting me towards ritualised self-discipline, and that once inspiration has gone (usually after a couple of months) I will flounder on my habits.
Consistency is key and even the best of us trip up from time to time. That’s life! Just celebrate what you did accomplish instead of focusing on what you did ‘t complete.
Second is that I have been doing this for a while now and it feels good knowing that my days are not so empty anymore and that I am building strong and healthy habits and I dont want to let myself down by stopping now.
what I'm demotivated the most is the feeling that I'm incapable to complete things that I decided to do and then I easily throw away goals. I know sets of goals in fabulous are created based on sciences, but I sometimes find those small-step goals difficult for me.
- Do you eat only chilled/room temperature foods in the morning or do you take time to cook/reheat some meal?
- Any suggestions for a delicious and healthy breakfast option?
- What are some healthy and tasty protein options for breakfast?
- I will be glad to know some quick and tasty great breakfast recipes.
- Any other suggestions regarding great breakfasts that specificaly do not include fruits, eggs and cereal?
- Quick breakfasts if you like something warm in the morning?
- I would like to have some more recipes of healthy breakfasts.
- What do you do if people at home say “This is not a hotel, we cannot prepare a different variety of food for each individual. You have to eat what is available or go make something for yourself or go out and eat want you want.”?
- It is okay to have the same breakfast every morning?
- How many eggs a day can or should a person eat?