- What are quick and easy breakfast foods that eat on the go?
- Do you prepare the night before? Sometimes my morning can get a bit stressful..
- When I’m so late for work and want to have breakfast, what would it be the quickest breakfast idea (not fruit or veggies)?
- What are some yummy and healthy breakfast meals that don’t include eggs?
- Should you eat while doing your work?
Consistency is key and even the best of us trip up from time to time. That’s life! Just celebrate what you did accomplish instead of focusing on what you did ‘t complete.
what I'm demotivated the most is the feeling that I'm incapable to complete things that I decided to do and then I easily throw away goals. I know sets of goals in fabulous are created based on sciences, but I sometimes find those small-step goals difficult for me.
Having someone else help hold me accountable helps.
If I'm enjoying the thing I get more into it
It's clear to me that there is little in my genetic makeup naturally orienting me towards ritualised self-discipline, and that once inspiration has gone (usually after a couple of months) I will flounder on my habits.
Second is that I have been doing this for a while now and it feels good knowing that my days are not so empty anymore and that I am building strong and healthy habits and I dont want to let myself down by stopping now.
I'm not figid in my doing. Whether I did everything or not, I am kind to myself andfocus on doing better next time.
If I am short in time or need to be there for someone else, it is easy to find a way..
- What is everyone’s favorite breakfast that is quick?
- What is a quick, nutritious and filling (long-lasting energy) breakfast option?
- How do you eat a good breakfast while away from home?
- What is an ideal quick and easy vegetarian breakfast?
- What’s on your breakfast plate?
- How good is rice and chicken for breakfast??
- What is an easy breakfast to make the night before if mornings are hard?
- What is a quick, easy and nutritious breakfast I can eat on the go?
- Any easy and healthy breakfast ideas for office going people to prepare in the morning?
- What about intermittent fasting? Does anyone have experience with this? If so should I stop having breakfast?