A calisthenics diet works best when you work to remove processed foods from your diet. Processed foods tend to be high in calories and low in nutrition, leading to overconsumption, weight gain and a nutritional imbalance. Instead, focus on raw ingredients and a lower meat diet. A great tool is to ask yourself "Can I grow or kill this?", if the answer is no to both then don't eat it!
I recommend eating foods that are good for you such as whole foods like lean protein, fruit and vegetables, as well as that, try to eliminate junk food
Oatmeal is one of the best forms of food for breakfast, it gives you energy and fuels you for a long day. You can even add in all the fixings you want. My favorites are peanut butter, chia seeds and strawberries.
I like protein for breakfast, eventhough I'm trying not to overdo it, since it's hard to digest and could possibly make me feel groggy. Combined with some carbohydrates, it makes a great breakfast. Let's say eggs with a piece of pastry, or pastry with cottage cheese, or fish spread. Pastry combined with cheese and ham is good, too. I like fruits and vegetables, but since I'm not in a very convenient financial situation, I cannot afford them at the time.
Have eggs in the morning because eggs build great muscle strength and make sure to eat Protein bars granola carbohydrates it’s good to have a well planned breakfast before or after you have been working out. Hope this helps!!:)
- What do you do if you don’t have the ingredients for a healthy breakfast in the fridge that morning?
- How much food do normal people eat? I’m a light eater. Sometimes I feel I need to eat more than I usually eat, even though I feel full. Is it okay to eat less?
- What’s your favourite breakfast?
- What time is the best time to eat breakfast? Straight away or after your morning routine?
- Do you cook (i.e. need a stove) for breakfast?
- Are you better at eating on a daily basis?
- Do you meal prep?
- what the most breakfast time to eat ?
- I don’t know much about flax seed. I do know they go in smoothies but I’m not much of a smoothie person… yet. I’d like recipes for cooking or creative ideas for beginners 😎
- Do you eat breakfast before working out or after?