I love a bowl of oats made with oatmilk and added chia seeds, cinnamon powder, and fresh berries. I also enjoy non-dairy parfaits with granola, chia seeds, nuts and fresh fruit.
Ma Ly C.
Orange French Toast! which uses aquafaba (liquid from soaked beans), orange zest and cinnamon to make French Toast that’s soft, thick and eggy 🙂
Plant-based breakfast proteins, well I eat egg on toast when I first wake up and then take a banana with me to eat on the way to work
Sometimes I have oatmeal with peanut butter, flax seeds, chia seeds and hemp seeds. I may have a protien smoothie or an oatmeal parfait.
I’ve also been really finding trouble getting a quick vegan high protein breakfast! I’ve asked pretty much the same question each time on here to no helpful reply. I can give you a list of a bunch of good plant protein sources + I’m sure you can find some good recipes for them online but I’m struggling with finding stuff that is quick but also stuff that I’d want to eat in the morning as I don’t get very hungry. 14 sources of plant-based proteins: tempah, hemp seeds, sesame seeds, oats, pumpkin seeds, quinoa, millet, lentils, buckwheat, chickpeas, tofu, black beans, peanut butter, sunflower seeds. After doing some research for this answer I actually came across toast with houmous and seeds which I think I am now going to give a go at for my breakfasts. It says extra protein can easily be done in a smoothie too so might have to get into smoothie making too. Hope this helps a bit as I’ve received no answers from any of my questions yet.
Oats give a good amount of protein. We also often add pea-based protein to our meals, which isn’t actually bad tasting! And then soya milk too. Nuts and seeds of course
I eat oats everyday which I prepare the night before. I mix in chia seeds and coconut with the oats and let them soak in almond milk overnight, in the morning I add fruit.
I'm not plant based so I don't have a breakfast suggestion. I have porridge oat waffles with yogurt and fruit or egg on toast. I eat a lot of eggs for breakfast.
- What are some good breakfast ideas?
- Would love to know more gluten-free vegan (no dairy, no egg, no cheese, no soy, no sesame) breakfast ideas that are simple (few ingredients) to prepare.
- What are some different types of healthy breakfasts you recommend?
- What do you when you run out of time in the morning?
- What do you do when you really crave donuts or frozen French toast for breakfast?
- I usually eat my breakfast in the car and it is the same every day. A banana. How can I add variety and still maintain a flexible breakfast?
- What is your favorite vegan breakfast without sugar?
- What kind of smoothie do you recommend?
- What can I drink in the morning instead of coffee?
- Is banana bread and apple sauce a good breakfast?