I love a bowl of oats made with oatmilk and added chia seeds, cinnamon powder, and fresh berries. I also enjoy non-dairy parfaits with granola, chia seeds, nuts and fresh fruit.
Ma Ly C.
Orange French Toast! which uses aquafaba (liquid from soaked beans), orange zest and cinnamon to make French Toast that’s soft, thick and eggy 🙂
Plant-based breakfast proteins, well I eat egg on toast when I first wake up and then take a banana with me to eat on the way to work
Sometimes I have oatmeal with peanut butter, flax seeds, chia seeds and hemp seeds. I may have a protien smoothie or an oatmeal parfait.
I’ve also been really finding trouble getting a quick vegan high protein breakfast! I’ve asked pretty much the same question each time on here to no helpful reply. I can give you a list of a bunch of good plant protein sources + I’m sure you can find some good recipes for them online but I’m struggling with finding stuff that is quick but also stuff that I’d want to eat in the morning as I don’t get very hungry. 14 sources of plant-based proteins: tempah, hemp seeds, sesame seeds, oats, pumpkin seeds, quinoa, millet, lentils, buckwheat, chickpeas, tofu, black beans, peanut butter, sunflower seeds. After doing some research for this answer I actually came across toast with houmous and seeds which I think I am now going to give a go at for my breakfasts. It says extra protein can easily be done in a smoothie too so might have to get into smoothie making too. Hope this helps a bit as I’ve received no answers from any of my questions yet.
Oats give a good amount of protein. We also often add pea-based protein to our meals, which isn’t actually bad tasting! And then soya milk too. Nuts and seeds of course
I eat oats everyday which I prepare the night before. I mix in chia seeds and coconut with the oats and let them soak in almond milk overnight, in the morning I add fruit.
I'm not plant based so I don't have a breakfast suggestion. I have porridge oat waffles with yogurt and fruit or egg on toast. I eat a lot of eggs for breakfast.
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??