Most of the time I use cream cheese on the top. In the weekend I will switch to scramble egg, avocado slices or banana with peanut butter jelly.
1. I make use is what I have in my house- finishing up my instant steel cut oaks. I will add frozen fruit to it( the fruit keeps well in the freezer, so I can keep fruit longer).
2. I add a vitamin supplement to it so it keeps me full longer.
3. Having more breakfast options ahead of time (pre-boiling eggs).
- What is the healthiest way to cook your eggs?
- Do you eat breakfast at home?
- What do you normally eat for a light breakfast?
- I used to skip breakfast and would be hungry for snacks later. Now I eat breakfast, but I’m still hungry after. Anyone else has that issue?
- How soon after you wake up are you supposed to have breakfast to help you feel energized for the day?
- What is your go-to on-the-go healthy breakfast? I am always running late to work and would like quick breakfast options that are also healthy.
- I eat a lot of bread, it’s something cultural here. What do I do to quit that habit? I almost eat everything with bread! And when I don’t I stay hungry.
- What breakfast is the best for you?
- Are meal replacement shakes OK for breakfast?
- What are some quick healthy things to eat for breakfast?