Most of the time I use cream cheese on the top. In the weekend I will switch to scramble egg, avocado slices or banana with peanut butter jelly.
1. I make use is what I have in my house- finishing up my instant steel cut oaks. I will add frozen fruit to it( the fruit keeps well in the freezer, so I can keep fruit longer).
2. I add a vitamin supplement to it so it keeps me full longer.
3. Having more breakfast options ahead of time (pre-boiling eggs).
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?