1 Bread with egg o ham.
2 Oat, almonds,walnuts, with dehidrated fruits and greek yogurt or almond milk.
3 Or a couple of fruits on the go like banana, apple, orangine, peach.
But if not on the go, it could be egss, in the morning is awesome, also tortilla cooked and on the top avocado and a protein also delicious and healthy
Also you can have some brown breads but please do avoid white breads. You can add some fruits ,juices, boiled eggs,honey water, boiled corns ,cornflakes,a glass of milk and so on.
-Eggs with ot without bacon. Maybe add some tomato.
-Oatmeal with berries added…I haven't tried this one yet.
-When I am running late I grab a Pure -Protein bar to eat in the car.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?