a cup of plain Greek yogurt and a tasty apple fill me up in the morning, gives me a blast of sugar, fat, and fiber, and are easy to fit in my bag.
J Rgen T.
Good quality granola with a mixture of fresh berries (blueberries, raspberries, pomegranate) and some good quality probiotic yoghurt.
My go to quick breakfast is plain lactose free yogurt with some banana, strawberries and blueberries chopped up in it. With a drizzle of honey.
My favorite quick and easy breakfast is oatmeal with fruit and nuts. I make quick cooking oats with cut up dried fruit and nuts in it
I also like apple slices with peanut butter and cheese (which is a great snack, too)
Probably a yogurt and some fruit. Plain but I find comfort in this kind of healthy routine. And you can add some dark chocolate to the yogurt!
My favorite usually is scrambled eggs with any veggies I have, usually spinach, onion, tomatoes or peppers and some cheese. I add some avocado on the side too with a cup of coffee.
Bowl of Cooked Oats and fresh fruit salad.glass of any fresh squeezed juice and a bowl of roasted dry fruits with honey.
A good low calorie protein shake with some fruit mixed in makes me feel good as I head to work and for some reason has me very hungry for a good healthy lunch
I like to have some cream cheese whole grain toasts and banana & peanut butter to start off the day quickly yet energized! 💪🏻
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.