None because gas is a normal part of a baby's development. Also If I were you I would talk to your pediatrician and not the internet for advice.
My oldest daughter was effected by the fast food I was eating from time to time, like burgers. My other daughter was allergic to everything coming from a cow, like meat, milk etc. So I avoided eating those foods for everyone's shake.
It's been a long time since I've been a new mom but if I remember correctly the usual suspects for regular gas production ring true for baby too. So cruciferous vegetables should be avoided.
Foods that make your baby gassy is diary products (cheese, milk, yogurt) and maybe wheat, corn, fish, eggs and peanuts. So maybe a little less of these foods.
Every baby is different. Eat what u want and just wacth you baby for patterns. If you notice the baby gets gassy after you have eaten certain foods then stay away from those foods. For me, spicy foods didn't agree with baby #3 but was just fine with baby #2
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??