None because gas is a normal part of a baby's development. Also If I were you I would talk to your pediatrician and not the internet for advice.
- Some quick suggestions beside nuts, eggs and fruits?
- What’s the best way to pep up simple oatmeal?
- What kind of lunch would you suggest for someone looking to lose weight without starving yourself?
- Which foods can give me more energy?
- Do you prepare the night before? Sometimes my morning can get a bit stressful..
Justine Le gall
It's been a long time since I've been a new mom but if I remember correctly the usual suspects for regular gas production ring true for baby too. So cruciferous vegetables should be avoided.
My oldest daughter was effected by the fast food I was eating from time to time, like burgers. My other daughter was allergic to everything coming from a cow, like meat, milk etc. So I avoided eating those foods for everyone's shake.
Foods that make your baby gassy is diary products (cheese, milk, yogurt) and maybe wheat, corn, fish, eggs and peanuts. So maybe a little less of these foods.
Every baby is different. Eat what u want and just wacth you baby for patterns. If you notice the baby gets gassy after you have eaten certain foods then stay away from those foods. For me, spicy foods didn't agree with baby #3 but was just fine with baby #2
- What kind of breakfasts are good for high protein diet and low fat.
- What is most healthy breakfast?
- How many of you go raw vegan? Keto?
- How to make this habit regular
- What would be a good light breakfast if soon after it you’d go exercising?
- What is a good breakfast to prepare the night before?
- Your favourite thing to add to oatmeal?
- What fruit are best to make smoothies with?😁
- Anyone else not hungry until 10 or 10:30?
- How do you lose weight when you had your thyroid removed and are in menopause? I just keep gaining no matter what I do.