In my opinion, I think that have a variety of foods that you like is good and I don't think eating the same thing over and over again will give you the energy boost that you need for the day.
A lot depends on how much energy you need for your morning, will you be exercising low intensity or high? I would say it would be a good idea to add some fruit in, maybe a banana, as well as some nuts and berries. Or maybe sometimes have some yogurt instead of milk to mix it up.
Yup that’s a really good! You could add a whole banana to it – you could slice em up, caramelize them, and then add them to your flakes, elevates the taste and gives you more nutrition.
It is a good idea to add some nuts and fruit. That way you are getting some good fats and one of your five fruits at the start of your day.
I say no, for me personally when I eat something like bran flakes and almond milk I dont feel as energized as when I eat something like eggs or fruit and nuts.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.