In my opinion, I think that have a variety of foods that you like is good and I don't think eating the same thing over and over again will give you the energy boost that you need for the day.
A lot depends on how much energy you need for your morning, will you be exercising low intensity or high? I would say it would be a good idea to add some fruit in, maybe a banana, as well as some nuts and berries. Or maybe sometimes have some yogurt instead of milk to mix it up.
Yup that’s a really good! You could add a whole banana to it – you could slice em up, caramelize them, and then add them to your flakes, elevates the taste and gives you more nutrition.
It is a good idea to add some nuts and fruit. That way you are getting some good fats and one of your five fruits at the start of your day.
I say no, for me personally when I eat something like bran flakes and almond milk I dont feel as energized as when I eat something like eggs or fruit and nuts.
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?