For your banana days, try adding a tablespoon or two of peanut butter (or other but butters!). You could try cinnamon, coconut flakes, and cocoa powder; sweeten as desired. Or add raisins. Or dried cranberries! I saw a tasty looking recipe that included strawberry compote and sliced almonds. You could do a chai porridge. I've seen a lot of recipes that include fresh figs if that's something you can get. Walnuts or pecans also seen popular. I'm interested in trying raspberries in mine, and I love honey as another sweetener option. Basically, if it's in your kitchen, give it a try. Even if you separate your porridge out and do mini sets to see what you might like. Make a "base" porridge, and maybe try adding some different basic toppings or seasonings to it. Don't forget your spice cabinet! 😉 Good luck!
I don't know what a porridge tastes like neither do I know what a blueberry and maple syrup is. But I know that one can hey bored eating same food daily. We like variety.
I believe all you need is a little creativity in the Kitchen. And I hope people give you more suggestions as I truly can't knowing that we're from different ends of the world.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.