For your banana days, try adding a tablespoon or two of peanut butter (or other but butters!). You could try cinnamon, coconut flakes, and cocoa powder; sweeten as desired. Or add raisins. Or dried cranberries! I saw a tasty looking recipe that included strawberry compote and sliced almonds. You could do a chai porridge. I've seen a lot of recipes that include fresh figs if that's something you can get. Walnuts or pecans also seen popular. I'm interested in trying raspberries in mine, and I love honey as another sweetener option. Basically, if it's in your kitchen, give it a try. Even if you separate your porridge out and do mini sets to see what you might like. Make a "base" porridge, and maybe try adding some different basic toppings or seasonings to it. Don't forget your spice cabinet! 😉 Good luck!
I don't know what a porridge tastes like neither do I know what a blueberry and maple syrup is. But I know that one can hey bored eating same food daily. We like variety.
I believe all you need is a little creativity in the Kitchen. And I hope people give you more suggestions as I truly can't knowing that we're from different ends of the world.
- How do you stay motivated to eat healthy throughout the day?
- What happens if I sleep in and miss breakfast?
- What is your go-to breakfast?!
- How often should you have eggs for breakfast?
- What makes a great breakfast in India?
- Is protein necessary for breakfast? I do just fruit smoothies, to cleanse first thing.
- What can you eat if you’re not even hungry?
- What type of vegan protein can I add to my breakfast menu?
- Which is better for my mind and health, eating breakfast before or after exercise?
- What is a delicious, filling, healthy breakfast that does well being prepared in advance?