For your banana days, try adding a tablespoon or two of peanut butter (or other but butters!). You could try cinnamon, coconut flakes, and cocoa powder; sweeten as desired. Or add raisins. Or dried cranberries! I saw a tasty looking recipe that included strawberry compote and sliced almonds. You could do a chai porridge. I've seen a lot of recipes that include fresh figs if that's something you can get. Walnuts or pecans also seen popular. I'm interested in trying raspberries in mine, and I love honey as another sweetener option. Basically, if it's in your kitchen, give it a try. Even if you separate your porridge out and do mini sets to see what you might like. Make a "base" porridge, and maybe try adding some different basic toppings or seasonings to it. Don't forget your spice cabinet! 😉 Good luck!
I don't know what a porridge tastes like neither do I know what a blueberry and maple syrup is. But I know that one can hey bored eating same food daily. We like variety.
I believe all you need is a little creativity in the Kitchen. And I hope people give you more suggestions as I truly can't knowing that we're from different ends of the world.
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?