Adding some peanut butter is always a handy option, but make sure to add less liquid too. The peanut butter melts in the hot oats and can make it super liquidy if you add tpo much <3
Well I add berries psyllium just, coconut sprinkles and organic high protein berry mix which contains, almonds, sunflower kernels, sesame seeds, linseed,cranberries, goji berries and blueberries. It’s a delicious way to enjoy your oatmeal breakfast.
Instead of preparing oatmeal with water or milk, you can mix oatmeal with greek yogurt at the night before the day you want to eat, and put it in the refrigerator. Before the time you want to eat it you can add fruits, nuts or honey
Nuts are always a good source of protein and also go very well with oatmeal. You could also get extra protein oatmeal at the supermarket or add protein powder.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.