Adding some peanut butter is always a handy option, but make sure to add less liquid too. The peanut butter melts in the hot oats and can make it super liquidy if you add tpo much <3
Well I add berries psyllium just, coconut sprinkles and organic high protein berry mix which contains, almonds, sunflower kernels, sesame seeds, linseed,cranberries, goji berries and blueberries. It’s a delicious way to enjoy your oatmeal breakfast.
Instead of preparing oatmeal with water or milk, you can mix oatmeal with greek yogurt at the night before the day you want to eat, and put it in the refrigerator. Before the time you want to eat it you can add fruits, nuts or honey
Nuts are always a good source of protein and also go very well with oatmeal. You could also get extra protein oatmeal at the supermarket or add protein powder.
- What’s the best option for a healthy vegetarian breakfast for someone who doesn’t have much time in the morning?
- Got some favorite overnight oatmeal recipes?
- How do you just get out of bed and make breakfast without laying in bed for an hour?
- What is your favorite healthy and quick get-going breakfast?
- How long after waking up do you eat your breakfast?
- How do you account for mornings where you have too many other responsibilities? I have a baby, a dog, a spouse, and a job that sometimes starts way too early.
- Having trouble breaking the cereal habit. Any tips?
- What does Fabulous mean by a Great Breakfast? Are there certain parameters that can demote it to merely a Good or Passable Breakfast? I have muesli and sometimes beans and tomatoes on toast. Sometimes I wonder if the toast or muesli (which is not a pure protein source) bring down my score, and if I really should be checking this habit as Done. Thoughts?
- What do you do on days when you have to leave the house quickly?
- What should I try to eat on the mornings I have no appetite?