No sugar smoked salmon and a small salad
Scrambled duck eggs and greens (chard, kale, spinach) with avocado and sliced fruit salad
Vegetables sautéed with roasted chicken thigh and some blueberries
A fried or soft boiled egg with stir-fried veggies (mushrooms, spinach, etc) and half an avocado on the side. I also either put Olly protein powder in my coffee or in a smoothie.
This breakfast is delicious, satiating, and healthy!
All prepared while singing:)
I also adore fruits and sometimes with yoghurt or oats.
My favourite breakfast option for several years already.
Or a smoothie with spinach or kale
Or intermittent fasting and don’t eat until 11, 12, or 1pm other than water and coffee in the morning.
The other option is grinkiu kose, that is complimented with the boild egg an salmon.
I love crussants and a nice very little rosted coffe.
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??