No sugar smoked salmon and a small salad
Scrambled duck eggs and greens (chard, kale, spinach) with avocado and sliced fruit salad
Vegetables sautéed with roasted chicken thigh and some blueberries
A fried or soft boiled egg with stir-fried veggies (mushrooms, spinach, etc) and half an avocado on the side. I also either put Olly protein powder in my coffee or in a smoothie.
This breakfast is delicious, satiating, and healthy!
All prepared while singing:)
I also adore fruits and sometimes with yoghurt or oats.
My favourite breakfast option for several years already.
Or a smoothie with spinach or kale
Or intermittent fasting and don’t eat until 11, 12, or 1pm other than water and coffee in the morning.
The other option is grinkiu kose, that is complimented with the boild egg an salmon.
I love crussants and a nice very little rosted coffe.
- What is your favorite non-traditional breakfast choice?
- What should I drink in the morning?
- If you get to work and realize you forgot to eat what’s your best improvised breakfast?
- While keeping it healthy, what is the breakfast with the least prep time?
- Should I work out before or after breakfast?
- What is better between peanut butter and jam?
- What are some healthy simple choices for breakfast?
- What are your favorite breakfast spreads that you prepare the night before?
- How do you start a healthy breakfast?
- Does meal prep work?