- What’s working better for you: exercising first thing in the morning or after your one big thing is done? Or evening?
- How many times should I floss each day?
- What’s your method to focus on meditating?
- Does it help to eat breakfast at the same time every morning?
- What is your favourite music to do focused work to?
No sugar smoked salmon and a small salad
Scrambled duck eggs and greens (chard, kale, spinach) with avocado and sliced fruit salad
Vegetables sautéed with roasted chicken thigh and some blueberries
A fried or soft boiled egg with stir-fried veggies (mushrooms, spinach, etc) and half an avocado on the side. I also either put Olly protein powder in my coffee or in a smoothie.
This breakfast is delicious, satiating, and healthy!
I also adore fruits and sometimes with yoghurt or oats.
Or a smoothie with spinach or kale
Or intermittent fasting and don’t eat until 11, 12, or 1pm other than water and coffee in the morning.
All prepared while singing:)
The other option is grinkiu kose, that is complimented with the boild egg an salmon.
I love crussants and a nice very little rosted coffe.
My favourite breakfast option for several years already.
- What time does breakfast become lunch or brunch?
- What are some good options for slow-sugar food?
- What do you do to make cooking breakfast easier in the morning?
- What do you prefer having for breakfast? I’m looking for some healthy and quick meal to eat in the morning. 🙂
- What’s a quick and easy healthy breakfast for when you’re always rushing out the door?
- Any breakfast suggestions with no eggs or oats?
- Do you know arugula plant? I read that it’s healthy but prepared a green juice with it and it tasted really odd. What do you include in a delicious and healthy green juice? Do you think that drink or everyday is good?
- What do you cook for breakfast when you don’t have time?
- What time should you eat breakfast?
- What’s the minimum I should eat?