No sugar smoked salmon and a small salad
Scrambled duck eggs and greens (chard, kale, spinach) with avocado and sliced fruit salad
Vegetables sautéed with roasted chicken thigh and some blueberries
A fried or soft boiled egg with stir-fried veggies (mushrooms, spinach, etc) and half an avocado on the side. I also either put Olly protein powder in my coffee or in a smoothie.
This breakfast is delicious, satiating, and healthy!
All prepared while singing:)
I also adore fruits and sometimes with yoghurt or oats.
My favourite breakfast option for several years already.
Or a smoothie with spinach or kale
Or intermittent fasting and don’t eat until 11, 12, or 1pm other than water and coffee in the morning.
The other option is grinkiu kose, that is complimented with the boild egg an salmon.
I love crussants and a nice very little rosted coffe.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.