- Can I imagine myself as watching myself be there rather than actually seeing through my own eyes? Does it reduce the benefits?
- What do you think is the best way to fight against the feeling of giving up one goal when this feeling comes?
- What do you do to refocus when interrupted during meditation?
- How often do you change your excercise routine?
- How do you drink water every day?
No sugar smoked salmon and a small salad
Scrambled duck eggs and greens (chard, kale, spinach) with avocado and sliced fruit salad
Vegetables sautéed with roasted chicken thigh and some blueberries
A fried or soft boiled egg with stir-fried veggies (mushrooms, spinach, etc) and half an avocado on the side. I also either put Olly protein powder in my coffee or in a smoothie.
This breakfast is delicious, satiating, and healthy!
I also adore fruits and sometimes with yoghurt or oats.
Or a smoothie with spinach or kale
Or intermittent fasting and don’t eat until 11, 12, or 1pm other than water and coffee in the morning.
All prepared while singing:)
The other option is grinkiu kose, that is complimented with the boild egg an salmon.
I love crussants and a nice very little rosted coffe.
My favourite breakfast option for several years already.
- What should I eat if I’m meat, eggs, & dairy free? I heard oatmeal (my go-to) is good for you, but that carbs are not the best choice.
- Do smoothies count as a great breakfast?
- If you don’t have access to healthy foods, how can you lose weight?
- What should I eat if I’m meat, eggs,
- What your views on cereals for breakfast, are they healthy?
- Could you suggest me an application for meditation?
- Can you provide a week-long suggested daily list of good breakfasts?
- What are some quick and easy hot breakfasts that you enjoy?
- How do you fit a healthy breakfast into your schedule?
- What are some easy breakfast ideas besides oatmeal, eggs, and avocado toast?