- I am always on the rush and I eat when it’s almost lunch time. I don’t have time to make something and eat in the morning. Do you have recommendations?
- What can motivate me to take extra time to cook my eggs and prepare a fresh orange juice?
- Does anyone have some go-to, quick, healthy recipes that are also tasty? I’m getting a bit bored with my current breakfast meals
- I am trying intermittent fasting. What are your thoughts on building that as a habit?
- What exactly is a “great breakfast”?
But there's nearly always a healthy option nearby. E.g. McDonald's has a Caesar salad that comes out at ~200kcal
Another aid in weight loss is exercise. It helps you burn more calories, resist cravings, feel happier. I
t doesn't matter what you do, just find ways to move every day. Finally, getting enough sleep is very important for weight loss. A nutritionist told me that if your body is tired, your brain will amp up sugar cravings because sugar is a quick form of energy.
Also, within your current budget identify easy changes to swap chips for a piece of fruit, lean protein instead of sugary oatmeal in the morning, etc.
Finally in so far as losing weight, try to incorporate active things into your life. For instance, switching to public transport gives you more time walking (or running) than you ordinarily would have if you drove. If you are grocery shopping or going for coffee nearby take your bicycle. If you don't have a basket, cable tie a milk crate to your handlebars.
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?