- I realize that my protein consumption is not that high. I prefer sweets. I eat some cranberry trail mix and turkey but I cannot digest bacon and eggs in the morning. Is there another healthy source of protein that I could have in the morning for breakfast? Suggestions?
- What would be a good breakfast for a vegetarian who doesn’t eat eggs?
- I want to hear some basic breakfast recipes. What kind of breakfasts you are making in the morning?
- What is something filling to eat on the go or when you have no time to prepare?
- What’s your best low-carb breakfast for on the go?
But there's nearly always a healthy option nearby. E.g. McDonald's has a Caesar salad that comes out at ~200kcal
Another aid in weight loss is exercise. It helps you burn more calories, resist cravings, feel happier. I
t doesn't matter what you do, just find ways to move every day. Finally, getting enough sleep is very important for weight loss. A nutritionist told me that if your body is tired, your brain will amp up sugar cravings because sugar is a quick form of energy.
Also, within your current budget identify easy changes to swap chips for a piece of fruit, lean protein instead of sugary oatmeal in the morning, etc.
Finally in so far as losing weight, try to incorporate active things into your life. For instance, switching to public transport gives you more time walking (or running) than you ordinarily would have if you drove. If you are grocery shopping or going for coffee nearby take your bicycle. If you don't have a basket, cable tie a milk crate to your handlebars.
- What is everyone’s favorite breakfast that is quick?
- What is a quick, nutritious and filling (long-lasting energy) breakfast option?
- How do you eat a good breakfast while away from home?
- What is an ideal quick and easy vegetarian breakfast?
- What’s on your breakfast plate?
- How good is rice and chicken for breakfast??
- What is an easy breakfast to make the night before if mornings are hard?
- What is a quick, easy and nutritious breakfast I can eat on the go?
- Any easy and healthy breakfast ideas for office going people to prepare in the morning?
- What about intermittent fasting? Does anyone have experience with this? If so should I stop having breakfast?