I hear eating oranges before and bananas after workouts are good for you. Oranges protect against damage and bananas restore energy. Google that to make sure I’m right.
If it's all me, then I wake up, drink my water, start exercising and then relax with breakfast and a shower.
If this is not possible, I eat something very light like an apple, just to quench the hunger and after the workout I eat something more interesting such as eggs or a rich bowl of cereals and many fruits. Bread with cheese and so on.
I think I will try to eat just a mini snack when I get up, train, and then have my breakfast when I am back at home (9.30-10…)!
And it’s always important to eat after a workout, lean protein is best but anything healthy is fine.
After exercise it's must…. To replenish myself. 🍎
- How do you celebrate when you complete your tasks?
- I like to have a sweet breakfast, but I also want it healthy. What is an easy sweet and healthy breakfast?
- If you had a private chef who would cook your great breakfast for you, what would you ask him to make?
- What’s one combination breakfast you think everyone should try?
- Other thanks the usual grain cereals accompanied by seeds and dairy products, what is the other recommended breakfast options?
- What sorts of foods should eat, after I workout in the morning.
- What tips do you have to prepare a super fast yet healthy breakfast?
- What do you eat for breakfast? For me, I switch between eggs and cottage cheese but I am getting bored.
- What are healthy breakfast options?
- Do you still have snacks during the day?