Oatmeal with fruits ….eggs and cheese and vegetables Oh yummy
Learning to grab even a simple breakfast helps solve several problems for me. First, it motivates me to get up a little earlier as I started looking forward to this meal. Second, it helps me be more productive when I get started on my work. Third, I am making better choices for lunch since I am not as hungry. And finally, I am not as snacky in the evening since I have a good breakfast to look forward to.
Overall i am happy i have set this habit and plan to continue it. The protein part is important. The focus is real. I plan to get some vegies in there at breakfast as well like a sweet potato omlette thing. I feel proud of myself for sticking with it for a week. Xx
If you don't feel the desire to eat, drink a glass of lemon water when you wake up. It starts your engines. Or, just start small. Make some hard-boiled eggs and add a little seasoning to taste! They only take 5 minutes so you can get ready while they boil. GOOD LUCK!
If you’re worried about time, set everything up to quickly make in the morning. Or if you can, buy some cheap to go containers to eat on your commute or when you first get to where you need to go.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?