Oatmeal with fruits ….eggs and cheese and vegetables Oh yummy
Learning to grab even a simple breakfast helps solve several problems for me. First, it motivates me to get up a little earlier as I started looking forward to this meal. Second, it helps me be more productive when I get started on my work. Third, I am making better choices for lunch since I am not as hungry. And finally, I am not as snacky in the evening since I have a good breakfast to look forward to.
Overall i am happy i have set this habit and plan to continue it. The protein part is important. The focus is real. I plan to get some vegies in there at breakfast as well like a sweet potato omlette thing. I feel proud of myself for sticking with it for a week. Xx
If you don't feel the desire to eat, drink a glass of lemon water when you wake up. It starts your engines. Or, just start small. Make some hard-boiled eggs and add a little seasoning to taste! They only take 5 minutes so you can get ready while they boil. GOOD LUCK!
If you’re worried about time, set everything up to quickly make in the morning. Or if you can, buy some cheap to go containers to eat on your commute or when you first get to where you need to go.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.