Oatmeal with fruits ….eggs and cheese and vegetables Oh yummy
Learning to grab even a simple breakfast helps solve several problems for me. First, it motivates me to get up a little earlier as I started looking forward to this meal. Second, it helps me be more productive when I get started on my work. Third, I am making better choices for lunch since I am not as hungry. And finally, I am not as snacky in the evening since I have a good breakfast to look forward to.
Overall i am happy i have set this habit and plan to continue it. The protein part is important. The focus is real. I plan to get some vegies in there at breakfast as well like a sweet potato omlette thing. I feel proud of myself for sticking with it for a week. Xx
If you don't feel the desire to eat, drink a glass of lemon water when you wake up. It starts your engines. Or, just start small. Make some hard-boiled eggs and add a little seasoning to taste! They only take 5 minutes so you can get ready while they boil. GOOD LUCK!
If you’re worried about time, set everything up to quickly make in the morning. Or if you can, buy some cheap to go containers to eat on your commute or when you first get to where you need to go.
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?