I think you should seek a source of protein to complement that. Maybe some peanut butter on top of that bread, or cheese, or a hard boiled egg as a side?
Hi,unless the banana bread is made from oat flour and alternative ingredients (eg: flaxegg, coconut oil…)I dont think that its a good breakfast as it may contain alot of sugar and you my need to eat too much of it to be satisfied. I would recommend a fruit smoothie instead.
I am not 100% certain, but my thoughts are that this breakfast might have a lot of added sugar (if any is added to the applesauce and bread). I am also not certain how much protein the banana bread might have, but overall, this breakfast doesn’t sound to have much of protein. I have been trying new breakfast items and they really work for me – plain oatmeal (which reduces cholesterol) with cinnamon, and a smoothie with a variety of berries (for antioxidants), skim milk (for protein, calcium, and vitamin d), and 1 scoop of muscle milk protein (for added protein, vitamins and minerals). If I am still hungry, I may have toast (whole grain bread) with peanut butter and jam, or some plain yogurt.
Personally I think it's a good breakfast. You can also find a low sugar banana bread recipe on youtube so that's probably a better choice. I'm not sure about the apple sauce, because it can have a really big amount of sugar. But if you don't care about the calories, than I think there's no problem.
I never thought of eating either of these as breakfast, they could be good. But to me banana bread has always been a kind of desert because of how sweet it is
If your body craves this, eat it! I recommend listening to what it wants but also making sure you’re getting nutrition. Maybe try to add some protein, or have more protein next breakfast. Keep a variety! This sounds yummy!
It doesn’t have much protein and has lots of carbs and sugar so it will probably cause a slump later on. Not the best breakfast but I think better than nothing.
Assun O Q.
I haven't tried the apple sauce. I would say you need anyway something to balance the sugar from the banana and the apple?
I wouldn’t add applesauce to your banana bread because it’s adding sugar to something already sweet but add something more healthy like an apple to your meal/breakfast
I don’t like to eat only fruit for breakfast. I love eggs, sandwiches, cornflakes, organce juice, and then maybe one banana or apple.
With music playing, set a timer for 5 minutes and pick up as many things as you can and put them away properly. If you have more time, repeat it!
Yes, i think it is a good breakfast, because u can get all the vitamins and proteins you need to start the day with energy and passion to make it a wonderful day. Don't forget that a good breakfast is a starting for a good day and it's the most import part of teh day
I don't think so because Apple sauce won't give you the same energy and nutrition as a regular apple. Same as banana bread
No because i prefer something thats chocolate amd i prefer eating banana alone instead of having banana mixed with something else lile banana bread. Apple sauce is good but to me, i prefer something chocolate like what i said in the beginning.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.