You can try to do some preparation the night before. It could be make something readily available for consumption like overnight oat or a peanut butter sandwich. Or you can prep the ingredients for you early assembling.
Keep your breakfast simple until you get the hang of it, and if necessary, put it dry in a lunchbox so you can bring it to work/save space in the kitchen.
1. The first of all you need to prepare all things for a breakfast the day before. Go to the grocery store with your “to buy” list. I like to have oatmeal and sunny side eggs for breakfast. So I take couple bottles of milk, oatmeal, banana, eggs.
2. I prefer quick recipes. Breakfast is ready in five minutes no longer. So you don’t waste precious time near the stove.
3. If you don’t have even five minutes for breakfast, just take banana for to go and eat it when you go to the work.
Also you could go to the cafe for breakfast to go. But be sure that they served healthy food or have options for this. Skip bakeries with only sugar-flour options.
4. If you are not hungry, just take a little portion. Even a half of a banana would be better than nothing!
So that’s my secrets! I hope it will help you to keep the positive breakfast habit and You will be energized enough for your day! 😀
Waffles, eggs, bacon, fruit etc… then always have them on hand. Decide the night before – what you'll make. This cuts time and stress
comes up and I don't have time for my usual breakfast
For example, eat a banana, eat an apple, 2 eggs and etc in a morning.
Suitable to my lifestyle.
From the aspect of where I get the food.
What time I wake up?
Should I prepare the food by the night.?
I accepted the challenge because I am pushed to eat breakfast. I am more of a very-late-lunch-no-or-very-light-dinner type of person.
With that in mind, I get up earlier than usual to cook the egg and have a toast of bread with my coffee while checking work emails on my phone. I think the previous night what to have for breakfast so that I don’t end up using the small time I have by thinking what to prepare to eat. I live with my cups of coffee all day – this is my vice and a must have everyday.
My hope is that, I could get my daughter and husband to sit down for a daily breakfast routine. But like most families, we are always on the go.
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??