I have also made a tray bake, not sure if its healthy, it has roasted oats and dry fruits and seeds (bought as a mix from Tesco. It has pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds, dried cranberries and dried apricots mixed with melted butter and golden syrup.
And some self raising flour
AND At least a handful of dried fruit
- What is everyone’s favorite breakfast that is quick?
- What is a quick, nutritious and filling (long-lasting energy) breakfast option?
- How do you eat a good breakfast while away from home?
- What is an ideal quick and easy vegetarian breakfast?
- What’s on your breakfast plate?
- How good is rice and chicken for breakfast??
- What is an easy breakfast to make the night before if mornings are hard?
- What is a quick, easy and nutritious breakfast I can eat on the go?
- Any easy and healthy breakfast ideas for office going people to prepare in the morning?
- What about intermittent fasting? Does anyone have experience with this? If so should I stop having breakfast?