I have also made a tray bake, not sure if its healthy, it has roasted oats and dry fruits and seeds (bought as a mix from Tesco. It has pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds, dried cranberries and dried apricots mixed with melted butter and golden syrup.
And some self raising flour
AND At least a handful of dried fruit
- If I can’t do the breakfast one day, is a healthy breakfast shake okay? What recipes do you recommend?
- What easy-to-do protein and vegetables breakfast can I make instead of eggs, tomatoes, and ham?
- What breakfast choices are good for sustained energy and focus?
- Ideas for different healthy breakfasts?
- How do you keep healthy breakfasts interesting?
- How much time do you spend on preparing and eating your breakfast?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that makes you feel both satisfied and energized for a long period of time?
- What other ideas of a quick healthy breakfasts do you have?
- Is it better to eat breakfast first thing when you wake up or after you’ve completed other parts of your routine?
- What do you eat for breakfast when you are in a hurry?