I have also made a tray bake, not sure if its healthy, it has roasted oats and dry fruits and seeds (bought as a mix from Tesco. It has pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds, dried cranberries and dried apricots mixed with melted butter and golden syrup.
And some self raising flour
AND At least a handful of dried fruit
- I used to eat eggs with cheese or bananas with apples as breakfast every morning. Do have any other recipes for breakfast?
- How do you commit yourself to eating healthy every day, even on a time crunch?
- Anyone know of a low-carb/keto friendly cereal?
- Any simple breakfast ideas which are healthy?
- What shouldn’t I be eating for breakfast?
- What do you like to eat for your great breakfast?
- Is there a good warm meal that you can make it in a short time, like in three minutes? Quick meals are rather cold.
- Can I eat meat for breakfast?
- What do you usually have for breakfast most days?
- I am not eating eggs, dairy or gluten. I often have smoothies for breakfast. Any ideas for other options?