– 200 gr yogurt
– 1 tablespoon honey 🍯
– 3 tablespoons homemade granola
– half of a banana 🍌
For homemade granola you will need :
– chia seeds
– pumpkin seeds
– other nuts 🥜
– some unrefined sunflower oil or other kind of oil
– some honey 🍯
Bake for 20 minutes on 150•C
*Use paper on the pan
*Stir every 5 minutes
By mixing water , uraddal, rice and grinding we will get a batter and with the prepared batter we will pour on a friying pan and roast it….
Adding ghee will be great too
This is a very heavy breakfast indeed
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.