– 200 gr yogurt
– 1 tablespoon honey 🍯
– 3 tablespoons homemade granola
– half of a banana 🍌
For homemade granola you will need :
– chia seeds
– pumpkin seeds
– other nuts 🥜
– some unrefined sunflower oil or other kind of oil
– some honey 🍯
Bake for 20 minutes on 150•C
*Use paper on the pan
*Stir every 5 minutes
By mixing water , uraddal, rice and grinding we will get a batter and with the prepared batter we will pour on a friying pan and roast it….
Adding ghee will be great too
This is a very heavy breakfast indeed
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?