– 200 gr yogurt
– 1 tablespoon honey 🍯
– 3 tablespoons homemade granola
– half of a banana 🍌
For homemade granola you will need :
– chia seeds
– pumpkin seeds
– other nuts 🥜
– some unrefined sunflower oil or other kind of oil
– some honey 🍯
Bake for 20 minutes on 150•C
*Use paper on the pan
*Stir every 5 minutes
By mixing water , uraddal, rice and grinding we will get a batter and with the prepared batter we will pour on a friying pan and roast it….
Adding ghee will be great too
This is a very heavy breakfast indeed
- I used to eat eggs with cheese or bananas with apples as breakfast every morning. Do have any other recipes for breakfast?
- How do you commit yourself to eating healthy every day, even on a time crunch?
- Anyone know of a low-carb/keto friendly cereal?
- Any simple breakfast ideas which are healthy?
- What shouldn’t I be eating for breakfast?
- What do you like to eat for your great breakfast?
- Is there a good warm meal that you can make it in a short time, like in three minutes? Quick meals are rather cold.
- Can I eat meat for breakfast?
- What do you usually have for breakfast most days?
- I am not eating eggs, dairy or gluten. I often have smoothies for breakfast. Any ideas for other options?