Wake up earlier than usual, take time to plan your breakfast (~10mins) then start making it, it would have to be a complicated but a simple meal is good enough. For example make egg sandwich and drink a coffee or tea to start your day. Eventually you'll find yourself finishing a breakfast just as easy as that!
Waking up a bit earlier (10 minutes or so) and finding something to watch or listen to (a video/podcast). Also drinking a beverage like coffee, tea, freshly squeezed juice or even just water.
If it is a timing issue, maybe getting up earlier will help and will also help you feel refreshed and ready for the day. If it is simply not wanting to finish it because of eating disorders or something like that, then I would suggest to start small. I have never had an eating disorder myself but I have seen what it can do to you. When you are eating just remember that any weight you gain is good because it keeps you alive and it keeps you energised and happy. It is important to not think about it too much, don’t think you have to eat everything imaginable that could be breakfast related, and don’t think you can’t eat anything because you may gain some weight. Basically, go at your own pace, it is important to eat but don’t think you have to eat a lot. For example it could just be a simples breakfast bar and that is enough. Eventually you can build it up to some cereal and maybe even eventually a bacon sandwich. 😂
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.