Oatmeal. It is so good, healthy and filling. You can variate it with toppings. For example you can use fruits, cocoa powder or cinnamin to flawour it.
I don't really like vegan breakfast. I usually eat egg with bread but I don't know if it's considered a vegan breakfast.
If u was to make a vegan breakfast I would make something with breakfast potatoes skillet with some veggies and vegan cheese.
Quinoa with Fried eggs, fresh tomates And parmasan cheese + salt and pepper to Taste, i like to add hot sauce on top too
- Do you have any good make-in-advance breakfast recipes?
- How often do you think drinking coffee is healthy? Every morning? Less often?
- Does eating breakfast have long term effects on habits?
- What kind of granola bar type thing is the best for breakfast?
- I’d be interested in what you guys like for breakfast. What do you guys normally do to fit it within your schedule?
- What is your favorite “grab and go” breakfast?
- How do you handle having no appetite when it’s time to eat breakfast?
- Is it healthier to eat a big breakfast or a smaller one?
- Is coffee okay with a great breakfast?
- Are there any breakfast ideas with a short prep time and ingredients that are easy to buy?