I love making mango smoothies for around lunchtime as well as having a flapjack – a mango smoothie can be really simple, I use frozen mango chunks and lemonade and blend them together.
I love making smoothies. The one that I love the most is half of banana previously frozen also a bunch of frozen strawberries, one spin of powdered chocolate, one spoon of sugar, a glass of milk and a little bit oh vanilla… and also like a cup of ice so it can be like frappe 😌
1.Mixed nuts( unsalted and chop them up) these are healthy and you can’t taste them.
2. Porridge oats.(slow release energy)
4. Frozen fruit. (This wakes you up and are always picked in season)
Anything with a banana base is good in my opinion. For a fast option I guess choose berries instead of things that need a lot of prep (such as mango or pineapple)
For smoothies, instead of ice use frozen fruit. Buy fresh fruits and make baggies and put them in the freezer so you already have your portions ready
- Do you have any good make-in-advance breakfast recipes?
- How often do you think drinking coffee is healthy? Every morning? Less often?
- Does eating breakfast have long term effects on habits?
- What kind of granola bar type thing is the best for breakfast?
- I’d be interested in what you guys like for breakfast. What do you guys normally do to fit it within your schedule?
- What is your favorite “grab and go” breakfast?
- How do you handle having no appetite when it’s time to eat breakfast?
- Is it healthier to eat a big breakfast or a smaller one?
- Is coffee okay with a great breakfast?
- Are there any breakfast ideas with a short prep time and ingredients that are easy to buy?