Otherwise eggs, quick to make and masses of varieties.
If you have a little more time or want low carb, one of my favorites to make is scrambled eggs + goat cheese, with turkey sausage. Lean protein, the goat cheese adds creaminess and flavor and the fat from the cheese can help you feel full longer (add the cheese after you remove from heat, or stir in just before you're ready to take the eggs off the stove). Personally I love Gordan Ramsay's scrambled eggs method – slow cooked over medium heat, so creamier/runnier eggs (depending on how long you cook them). This was a new thing I learned to make last year and it's becoming my favorite comfort food to make for myself (and also cheap!).
- How do you celebrate when you complete your tasks?
- I like to have a sweet breakfast, but I also want it healthy. What is an easy sweet and healthy breakfast?
- If you had a private chef who would cook your great breakfast for you, what would you ask him to make?
- What’s one combination breakfast you think everyone should try?
- Other thanks the usual grain cereals accompanied by seeds and dairy products, what is the other recommended breakfast options?
- What sorts of foods should eat, after I workout in the morning.
- What tips do you have to prepare a super fast yet healthy breakfast?
- What do you eat for breakfast? For me, I switch between eggs and cottage cheese but I am getting bored.
- What are healthy breakfast options?
- Do you still have snacks during the day?