Otherwise eggs, quick to make and masses of varieties.
If you have a little more time or want low carb, one of my favorites to make is scrambled eggs + goat cheese, with turkey sausage. Lean protein, the goat cheese adds creaminess and flavor and the fat from the cheese can help you feel full longer (add the cheese after you remove from heat, or stir in just before you're ready to take the eggs off the stove). Personally I love Gordan Ramsay's scrambled eggs method – slow cooked over medium heat, so creamier/runnier eggs (depending on how long you cook them). This was a new thing I learned to make last year and it's becoming my favorite comfort food to make for myself (and also cheap!).
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?