2. Spinach smoothie with frozen banana, strawberries, chia seeds, flax seed, fiber, and protein powder.
3. Fresh fruit, almonds, and whole wheat toast with avocado.
- Does it matter how far from waking up I eat? I have to help my daughter get ready for school and so I generally drink my water, do my morning get-ready routine, help my daughter, take her to school, and then finally I have my breakfast about an hour and a half after waking up.
- Does anyone have any yummy healthy breakfast ideas for a vegan? If so, PLEASE send em my way <3
- If I only have 10 minutes in the morning to make breakfast, what are some good options?
- What are some easy breakfast ideas besides oatmeal, eggs, and avocado toast?
- Is it a crime to drink coffee without sugar after a breakfast? I’m too used to it.
1) Beans.. can be cooked in several methods l, add vegetables to it
2)cheese and brown bread
Good luck! /Oscar
When swopping it for a plant-based option, free from animal products, it is important to focus on consuming a food that will offer similar nutritional value.
Foods that offer both the nutrition of eggs and will make a great breakfast option are Tofu scramble with nutritional yeast and tumuric, chickpeas/hummus with raw veggies or on health bread, chia seeds which can be used as a topping over fruit or smoothies or a handful of nuts and seeds.
In the fall and winter, I replace the yogurt with oatmeal. If I needed a more portable breakfast, I would have whole wheat toast with peanut butter, a banana, and some milk.-
Protein bars are a decent option and one of the best protein sources I’ve found for as a vegetarian. Look for one with less sugar and make sure there’s plenty of protein. An app like Fooducate, which let you scan the food’s barcode and then gives you an overview of the nutrition and alternatives, can be really helpful for this. Add some fruit and it’s a decent breakfast.
Also, don’t get caught up in the “breakfast foods for breakfast” idea. If you want to eat last night’s leftovers for breakfast, it still counts. Food is food and your body isn’t going to refuse to use something as fuel just because it’s the “wrong” time of the day to eat it.
- How many nuts is a good number per day?
- What’s your favorite food for breaking your fast?
- How do you establish your morning routine and get to work on time, particularly if you have to bring children to school?
- What are some alternative high protein breakfasts?
- Do you think breakfast smoothies would be the best choice if you feel pressed for time?
- What do you normally eat for breakfast?
- What else could I eat in the morning apart from bread?
- I don’t like eating breakfast, but have been trying it out. How do you make yourself enjoy a healthy breakfast?
- Can I eat pork instead of eggs and rice?
- What would a fast and easy recipe look like for a healthy breakfast, rich in proteins?