Well firstly I'm extremely hungry everyday morning so that's my first motivation. Also, I don't like spending too long making breakfast, seen as I'll be making lunch and dinner. I'm not a fan of cooking. So it's always something easy like egg on toast or porriage with banana and chai seeds. Then tea to go with it. I would rarely make an English breakfast or an omlette only because I won't need to cook lunch or dinner. Also, if I have work then it is a banana or an apple on the go.
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?