Well firstly I'm extremely hungry everyday morning so that's my first motivation. Also, I don't like spending too long making breakfast, seen as I'll be making lunch and dinner. I'm not a fan of cooking. So it's always something easy like egg on toast or porriage with banana and chai seeds. Then tea to go with it. I would rarely make an English breakfast or an omlette only because I won't need to cook lunch or dinner. Also, if I have work then it is a banana or an apple on the go.
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?