Well firstly I'm extremely hungry everyday morning so that's my first motivation. Also, I don't like spending too long making breakfast, seen as I'll be making lunch and dinner. I'm not a fan of cooking. So it's always something easy like egg on toast or porriage with banana and chai seeds. Then tea to go with it. I would rarely make an English breakfast or an omlette only because I won't need to cook lunch or dinner. Also, if I have work then it is a banana or an apple on the go.
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- Any quick protein rich vegan breakfasts? Need some ideas! Thanks 🙂
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?