On one. avocado, salt / pepper and some lemon juice.
On the other peanut butter, banana and honey. 🙂
You prepare the oats the same way you would normally do: 1 cup oats to 2 cups water, but now you replace 1 cup of water with coconutmilk. So 1 cup oats, 1 cup water and 1 cup coconutmilk.
Keep on stearing, don't leave cuz it goes faaaast! When it's done sprinkel some cinnamon in to the mixture. Yummm.
I reconmend taking the recipe from FullyRawKristen on Youtube. In the video she uses a cheese cloth, I never used a cheese cloth cuz the mixture is thick enough.
I split the cream in half after is been processed nice and creamy. Then I use Chives in one, and in the other I put in rosemary!
This creamcheese tased amaaaazing on a bagel😍🤤
- How do you celebrate when you complete your tasks?
- I like to have a sweet breakfast, but I also want it healthy. What is an easy sweet and healthy breakfast?
- If you had a private chef who would cook your great breakfast for you, what would you ask him to make?
- What’s one combination breakfast you think everyone should try?
- Other thanks the usual grain cereals accompanied by seeds and dairy products, what is the other recommended breakfast options?
- What sorts of foods should eat, after I workout in the morning.
- What tips do you have to prepare a super fast yet healthy breakfast?
- What do you eat for breakfast? For me, I switch between eggs and cottage cheese but I am getting bored.
- What are healthy breakfast options?
- Do you still have snacks during the day?