I love quinoa bowls. You can make a lot of quinoa and roasted veggies for meal prep. Then in the morning warm up 1/2cup of quinoa and some veggies in a skillet. Place in a bowl when warm. Then cook an egg in the hot skillet (I love mine over easy) and place on top on the quinoa veggie mixture. Season with salt/pepper or Mrs Dash or any spice mixture you love.
I make a vegetable omllette with cheese. First I fry the my veritables then I add my eggs on top. After cooked I spary some cheese on top and leave it for 5 minutes
I have recently became vegan so I don’t eat eggs but tofu with some good seasoning like turmeric, cumin, and garlic is a great replacement. I normally put it in breakfast burritos or make a tofu scramble and add in arugula, mushrooms, and bell peppers. 😊
Sometimes i like to bowl the egg and then serve it with toast and cheese and sometimes some tomatoes , also my second recipe is i like to make an omelette but with vegetables.
Soft scrambled eggs, boiled eggs, and sunny side up eggs on the weekdays. Frittatas and quiches for special occasions. Eggs Benedict when eating out
I normally make a variety of egg dishes from regular scrambled and over easy to toad in a hole omelettes egg burritos egg sandwiches and loys of other things
Depends on the mood. Sometimes i prefer boild egg with salad and little lemon juice. Other times when I'm graving for some fat i prefer an omelette with whatever veg i have in my fridge.
So, for breakfast I often have scrambled eggs or fried eggs, usually in a sandwich with tomatoes and cheese. You could also have boiled eggs or poached eggs or even baked ones for lunch or dinner along with some vegetables.
My husband and I eat keto recipes so we eat a lot of egg recipes. 🙂 I would recommend any books or Blogs by Maria Emmerich or Carolyn Ketchum. Excellent and delicious.
- What are some good breakfast ideas?
- Would love to know more gluten-free vegan (no dairy, no egg, no cheese, no soy, no sesame) breakfast ideas that are simple (few ingredients) to prepare.
- What are some different types of healthy breakfasts you recommend?
- What do you when you run out of time in the morning?
- What do you do when you really crave donuts or frozen French toast for breakfast?
- I usually eat my breakfast in the car and it is the same every day. A banana. How can I add variety and still maintain a flexible breakfast?
- What is your favorite vegan breakfast without sugar?
- What kind of smoothie do you recommend?
- What can I drink in the morning instead of coffee?
- Is banana bread and apple sauce a good breakfast?