A drink called Matcha, which is like coffee without caffeine, gives you energy without the crash (like coffee gives you). You can find a variety of recipes online and I guarantee there are matcha shops near you!
- Does anyone else struggle with getting up in time to have breakfast? It seems that no matter what I do I am always running late or in a rush and breakfast becomes the least important thing.
- What is healthiest, FAST, breakfast to prepare?
- Do you eat your breakfast at the same time every day or does it vary?
- Do you have any alternatives to eggs? 🙂
- On non-egg days, what is your favorite alternative breakfast dish? Also, what is your favorite grain-free Paleo granola?
If you go to a health food store like Natural Grocers, they have a whole slew of non-caffeinated coffee replacement drinks that taste sorta like coffee. There’s one brand called Teaccino that I’ve tried that I’ve noticed actually does give a bit of a boost like coffee would, but without any caffeine. Or you could drink green tea, it has barely any caffeine compared to coffee and is extremely good for you.
I know it’s difficult but I start my day with a big glass of water and a grainy breakfast. I only drink water through out the day and have noticed I have more energy when I eat healthy rather than when I drink coffee- I usually end up with a headache. Water and healthy food!
Water with lemon and maybe herbal tea but none of that wakes me up in the morning, not even coffee. So i guess if you are going to make me quit😢 then let’s say i’ll make some kind of protein super green smoothie either warm or cold.
- What kind of breakfasts are good for high protein diet and low fat.
- What is most healthy breakfast?
- How many of you go raw vegan? Keto?
- How to make this habit regular
- What would be a good light breakfast if soon after it you’d go exercising?
- What is a good breakfast to prepare the night before?
- Your favourite thing to add to oatmeal?
- What fruit are best to make smoothies with?😁
- Anyone else not hungry until 10 or 10:30?
- How do you lose weight when you had your thyroid removed and are in menopause? I just keep gaining no matter what I do.