I know it’s difficult but I start my day with a big glass of water and a grainy breakfast. I only drink water through out the day and have noticed I have more energy when I eat healthy rather than when I drink coffee- I usually end up with a headache. Water and healthy food!
If you go to a health food store like Natural Grocers, they have a whole slew of non-caffeinated coffee replacement drinks that taste sorta like coffee. There’s one brand called Teaccino that I’ve tried that I’ve noticed actually does give a bit of a boost like coffee would, but without any caffeine. Or you could drink green tea, it has barely any caffeine compared to coffee and is extremely good for you.
A drink called Matcha, which is like coffee without caffeine, gives you energy without the crash (like coffee gives you). You can find a variety of recipes online and I guarantee there are matcha shops near you!
Water with lemon and maybe herbal tea but none of that wakes me up in the morning, not even coffee. So i guess if you are going to make me quit😢 then let’s say i’ll make some kind of protein super green smoothie either warm or cold.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.