I know it’s difficult but I start my day with a big glass of water and a grainy breakfast. I only drink water through out the day and have noticed I have more energy when I eat healthy rather than when I drink coffee- I usually end up with a headache. Water and healthy food!
If you go to a health food store like Natural Grocers, they have a whole slew of non-caffeinated coffee replacement drinks that taste sorta like coffee. There’s one brand called Teaccino that I’ve tried that I’ve noticed actually does give a bit of a boost like coffee would, but without any caffeine. Or you could drink green tea, it has barely any caffeine compared to coffee and is extremely good for you.
A drink called Matcha, which is like coffee without caffeine, gives you energy without the crash (like coffee gives you). You can find a variety of recipes online and I guarantee there are matcha shops near you!
Water with lemon and maybe herbal tea but none of that wakes me up in the morning, not even coffee. So i guess if you are going to make me quit😢 then let’s say i’ll make some kind of protein super green smoothie either warm or cold.
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??