I eat it anyways, it's wrong to waste food. But after I've finished it, i eat a tiny bite of something I like, for exemple a piece of chocolate or a cookie
Just eat something else! Breakfast is important so you should always eat it even when you don't really feel like it. Just eat something! I hope this was helpful! 🙂
I will usually try adding additional elements like fried eggs or avocado to a breakfast I don't fancy to get me to take a bite. Once you get that first bite in, your apetitite should get better. You could also try drinking some water first or brushing your teeth before brekfast to help get you in the mood for food. 🙂
If I don’t really fancy my breakfast that I have planned then I will either eat it anyway because I know that it’s very good for me and is full of fibre, dairy and nutrients or I will make my self another breakfast which is just as nutritious.
I would select something else that I’d prefer to eat and change the plan, or depending on my mood I may stick to the plan
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.