I've also recently discovered chia puddings. You just have to mix the milk with three spoonfuls of chia seed and leave it in the fridge overnight (or prepare it in the morning to have breakfast later). I add Nesquik or some cocoa fix to the milk and sometimes hazelnut flavour. Very tasty and delicate on my delicate stomach.
Some days when I really don't feel like eating, I have a packet of breakfast biscuit (nairns are excellent). A smoothie or protein shake has been my saviour in the past, as drinking a liquid is definitely easier to stomach.
I think if you find what you like for every mood and make it enticing for your brain, it'll be a whole lot easier. Also, when I used to work super early mornings, I'd make an easy breakfast for me to have during my journey to work, as I wasn't really awake before I was halfway to work.
Hope some of this helps!
Avoid greasy and heavy foods like a big fry up or lots of fried food.
Opt for fruit, a yoghurt, wholemeal toast or maybe poreigde/oats/musili with fresh fruit to give you long lasting energy and a nice taste to start the day.
Good luck ☺️☺️
Means you should eat dinner around 17:00-18:00.
It may be hard to change those behaviours on the beginning, since you'll need to change the times of all of your meals, but after a while that you'll force yourself to eat between those hours, your body will get used to it and change.
2 boiled eggs
An apple, grapes or a pear. Or an scrambled egg sandwich on wheat 🙂
Something quick but gives you enough energy to start the day.
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??