Unfortunately, I'm taking a new medication and it doesn't work with acidic foods so that knocks out a lot of breakfast options.
My breakfast is based on how I fell.
You can also make chia pudding with fresh or frozen fruit to keep in the fridge. Experimentation keeps it interesting.
A shake can be a great way to.
I often eat low sugar Fage yogurt or Siggi's, or Icelandic, with fruit. Plain yogurt with honey mixed in (I prefer lavender honey) is terrific for the microbiome. Perfectly made soft boiled eggs are delicious and can be refrigerated for. Few days. Fruit in season, like berries right now, or peaches and plums mid to late summer, are delicious.
For other protein, smoked salmon or turkey sausage are also good. Eggs in all forms are great. I microwave sliced zucchini in olive oil and salt, then scramble them with 2 eggs. When more time, cherry tomato asparagus matchstick carrot mushroom frittatas are delicious. Or I eat leftover vegetables from last night's dinner.
Oatmeal is a favorite, savory with Italian EVOO, urfa biber, salt. Or typically sweet. In season reheat leftover winter squash. Another favorite is thinly sliced baguette toasted laid flat on a sheet pan at 200 to 250 degrees for about 10 minutes and spread with almond or cashew butter and homemade jam.
In a rush, just 2 boiled eggs out of the fridge, instant oatmeal microwaved with an egg mixed in, or yogurt.
-staying away from nutella or similar stuff (for me, it "takes" away my motivation for some reason)
->you can eat Marmalade but try to find one with less sugar than the ususal ones(you can also do it at home, like I do)
-avoiding coffee as much as possible (coffee does wake you up but it also makes you more tired after a while)
->drink orange juice instead(it has a lot of vitamins)
– eat a lot of vegetables and fruits
-Chia seeds taste really good when you put them in fruit yogurt the night before
-If you want to eat eggs (in whatever form) don't use so much oil
-I personally also stay away from fluffy white bread because it makes me feel really unhealthy and I'd rather eat bread with seeds in it
- Do you have any good make-in-advance breakfast recipes?
- How often do you think drinking coffee is healthy? Every morning? Less often?
- Does eating breakfast have long term effects on habits?
- What kind of granola bar type thing is the best for breakfast?
- I’d be interested in what you guys like for breakfast. What do you guys normally do to fit it within your schedule?
- What is your favorite “grab and go” breakfast?
- How do you handle having no appetite when it’s time to eat breakfast?
- Is it healthier to eat a big breakfast or a smaller one?
- Is coffee okay with a great breakfast?
- Are there any breakfast ideas with a short prep time and ingredients that are easy to buy?