Unfortunately, I'm taking a new medication and it doesn't work with acidic foods so that knocks out a lot of breakfast options.
My breakfast is based on how I fell.
You can also make chia pudding with fresh or frozen fruit to keep in the fridge. Experimentation keeps it interesting.
A shake can be a great way to.
I often eat low sugar Fage yogurt or Siggi's, or Icelandic, with fruit. Plain yogurt with honey mixed in (I prefer lavender honey) is terrific for the microbiome. Perfectly made soft boiled eggs are delicious and can be refrigerated for. Few days. Fruit in season, like berries right now, or peaches and plums mid to late summer, are delicious.
For other protein, smoked salmon or turkey sausage are also good. Eggs in all forms are great. I microwave sliced zucchini in olive oil and salt, then scramble them with 2 eggs. When more time, cherry tomato asparagus matchstick carrot mushroom frittatas are delicious. Or I eat leftover vegetables from last night's dinner.
Oatmeal is a favorite, savory with Italian EVOO, urfa biber, salt. Or typically sweet. In season reheat leftover winter squash. Another favorite is thinly sliced baguette toasted laid flat on a sheet pan at 200 to 250 degrees for about 10 minutes and spread with almond or cashew butter and homemade jam.
In a rush, just 2 boiled eggs out of the fridge, instant oatmeal microwaved with an egg mixed in, or yogurt.
-staying away from nutella or similar stuff (for me, it "takes" away my motivation for some reason)
->you can eat Marmalade but try to find one with less sugar than the ususal ones(you can also do it at home, like I do)
-avoiding coffee as much as possible (coffee does wake you up but it also makes you more tired after a while)
->drink orange juice instead(it has a lot of vitamins)
– eat a lot of vegetables and fruits
-Chia seeds taste really good when you put them in fruit yogurt the night before
-If you want to eat eggs (in whatever form) don't use so much oil
-I personally also stay away from fluffy white bread because it makes me feel really unhealthy and I'd rather eat bread with seeds in it
- Do you eat only chilled/room temperature foods in the morning or do you take time to cook/reheat some meal?
- Any suggestions for a delicious and healthy breakfast option?
- What are some healthy and tasty protein options for breakfast?
- I will be glad to know some quick and tasty great breakfast recipes.
- Any other suggestions regarding great breakfasts that specificaly do not include fruits, eggs and cereal?
- Quick breakfasts if you like something warm in the morning?
- I would like to have some more recipes of healthy breakfasts.
- What do you do if people at home say “This is not a hotel, we cannot prepare a different variety of food for each individual. You have to eat what is available or go make something for yourself or go out and eat want you want.”?
- It is okay to have the same breakfast every morning?
- How many eggs a day can or should a person eat?