- What is your go to breakfast option?
- Anyone have a good smoothie recipe that doesn’t involve berries or mango?
- Breakfast is so easy to skip. How do you prevent skipping breakfast?
- Is it better to always eat the same thing every day or eat something different each day?
- Can you suggest more breakfast ideas?
You can also make chia pudding with fresh or frozen fruit to keep in the fridge. Experimentation keeps it interesting.
A shake can be a great way to.
My breakfast is based on how I fell.
I often eat low sugar Fage yogurt or Siggi's, or Icelandic, with fruit. Plain yogurt with honey mixed in (I prefer lavender honey) is terrific for the microbiome. Perfectly made soft boiled eggs are delicious and can be refrigerated for. Few days. Fruit in season, like berries right now, or peaches and plums mid to late summer, are delicious.
For other protein, smoked salmon or turkey sausage are also good. Eggs in all forms are great. I microwave sliced zucchini in olive oil and salt, then scramble them with 2 eggs. When more time, cherry tomato asparagus matchstick carrot mushroom frittatas are delicious. Or I eat leftover vegetables from last night's dinner.
Oatmeal is a favorite, savory with Italian EVOO, urfa biber, salt. Or typically sweet. In season reheat leftover winter squash. Another favorite is thinly sliced baguette toasted laid flat on a sheet pan at 200 to 250 degrees for about 10 minutes and spread with almond or cashew butter and homemade jam.
In a rush, just 2 boiled eggs out of the fridge, instant oatmeal microwaved with an egg mixed in, or yogurt.
Unfortunately, I'm taking a new medication and it doesn't work with acidic foods so that knocks out a lot of breakfast options.
-staying away from nutella or similar stuff (for me, it "takes" away my motivation for some reason)
->you can eat Marmalade but try to find one with less sugar than the ususal ones(you can also do it at home, like I do)
-avoiding coffee as much as possible (coffee does wake you up but it also makes you more tired after a while)
->drink orange juice instead(it has a lot of vitamins)
– eat a lot of vegetables and fruits
-Chia seeds taste really good when you put them in fruit yogurt the night before
-If you want to eat eggs (in whatever form) don't use so much oil
-I personally also stay away from fluffy white bread because it makes me feel really unhealthy and I'd rather eat bread with seeds in it
- What is everyone’s favorite breakfast that is quick?
- What is a quick, nutritious and filling (long-lasting energy) breakfast option?
- How do you eat a good breakfast while away from home?
- What is an ideal quick and easy vegetarian breakfast?
- What’s on your breakfast plate?
- How good is rice and chicken for breakfast??
- What is an easy breakfast to make the night before if mornings are hard?
- What is a quick, easy and nutritious breakfast I can eat on the go?
- Any easy and healthy breakfast ideas for office going people to prepare in the morning?
- What about intermittent fasting? Does anyone have experience with this? If so should I stop having breakfast?