I suggest making a simple cheese sandwich and a fried egg sandwich and any sort of fruit those will be great ♡
Or make a protein bar that you can bake ahead and wrap to take with you.
Another quick option when you don't have something ready ahead is a piece of fruit and a handful of nuts!
1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup milk or soy milk
Tsp vanilla essence
1/2 tsp butter essence
1/2 mushed up banana
Small hand full of choc chips
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?