- Hi! I eat some cereal biscuits, a banana, and drink tea every morning. Do you think this is a good breakfast or should I change something?
- What breakfast do you have that is gluten free – for coelaic?
- Do you have any food ideas for students who feel nauseous when eating breakfast in the morning?
- How do you know how much to eat for breakfast?
- Besides eating protein, what are some substitutes for carbs for breakfast?
At the moment I eat cottage cheese with one/two apples and a little cinnamon.
It can really help to try different kind of food and figure out whats “good” for you.
Carbohydrate is one of nutrition that gives you fuel!
Have a fabulous day!
The only reason not to do it is if bread makes you feel unwell. If it does then the rest of your day is going to be a little less good because of it.
If you're worried about the health benefits, then maybe add some fruit or peanut butter to get some vitamins or protein into your meal.
The nutritional value of a carbohydrate like bread depends entirely on the *type of bread.
Highly processed white bread has very little nutritional value, and has a similar glycemic index to sugar, so should be avoided.
Choose dense rye-grain bread, like pumpernickel, or make your own healthy bread.
Avoid sugary jam on your bread. Instead choose fresh fruit, or dates & nuts, with the bread.
Be wary of peanut butter: it can sometimes have added oil and sugar. Use sparingly: it's highly calorific, and very easy to overdo the portion size.
Is good for you even if it's white flour , is better than the mass produced bread.
- I have high triglycerides and cholesterol. Will eating eggs everyday raise my levels?
- Does anyone have suggestions for easy breakfast that can be made ahead and brought to work?
- What breakfast foods are best for people with IBS?
- Anyone else on gluten and dairy free diet
- What do you do to maintain your eating habits when you’re a guest in someones home?
- What do you eat in a rush?
- What are some breakfast options to eat on the go?
- Favorite prepared night before quick breakfasts?
- How do I keep the motivation to make breakfast instead of just grabbing a proccesed snack?
- High protein vegan breakfast ideas?