Is good for you even if it's white flour , is better than the mass produced bread.
Carbohydrate is one of nutrition that gives you fuel!
Have a fabulous day!
The only reason not to do it is if bread makes you feel unwell. If it does then the rest of your day is going to be a little less good because of it.
If you're worried about the health benefits, then maybe add some fruit or peanut butter to get some vitamins or protein into your meal.
At the moment I eat cottage cheese with one/two apples and a little cinnamon.
It can really help to try different kind of food and figure out whats “good” for you.
The nutritional value of a carbohydrate like bread depends entirely on the *type of bread.
Highly processed white bread has very little nutritional value, and has a similar glycemic index to sugar, so should be avoided.
Choose dense rye-grain bread, like pumpernickel, or make your own healthy bread.
Avoid sugary jam on your bread. Instead choose fresh fruit, or dates & nuts, with the bread.
Be wary of peanut butter: it can sometimes have added oil and sugar. Use sparingly: it's highly calorific, and very easy to overdo the portion size.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?