Is good for you even if it's white flour , is better than the mass produced bread.
Carbohydrate is one of nutrition that gives you fuel!
Have a fabulous day!
The only reason not to do it is if bread makes you feel unwell. If it does then the rest of your day is going to be a little less good because of it.
If you're worried about the health benefits, then maybe add some fruit or peanut butter to get some vitamins or protein into your meal.
At the moment I eat cottage cheese with one/two apples and a little cinnamon.
It can really help to try different kind of food and figure out whats “good” for you.
The nutritional value of a carbohydrate like bread depends entirely on the *type of bread.
Highly processed white bread has very little nutritional value, and has a similar glycemic index to sugar, so should be avoided.
Choose dense rye-grain bread, like pumpernickel, or make your own healthy bread.
Avoid sugary jam on your bread. Instead choose fresh fruit, or dates & nuts, with the bread.
Be wary of peanut butter: it can sometimes have added oil and sugar. Use sparingly: it's highly calorific, and very easy to overdo the portion size.
- Any ideas for a healthier breakfast when there’s limited time and I fancy something sweet?
- What does the other Fabulous members eat for breakfast for optimum energy?
- I’m always on the go running late what items do you grab for a quick bite?
- What does everyone usually have for there breakfast?
- What is the healthiest high-protein breakfast that doesn’t require any cooking?
- What are they eating
- Cheap breakfast ideas?
- To save some time in the morning, do prepare your breakfast the day before?
- What defines a ‘great breakfast’ to you?
- How can I motivate myself to set up my breakfast at night so I have an easier morning when I am exhausted?