Is good for you even if it's white flour , is better than the mass produced bread.
Carbohydrate is one of nutrition that gives you fuel!
Have a fabulous day!
The only reason not to do it is if bread makes you feel unwell. If it does then the rest of your day is going to be a little less good because of it.
If you're worried about the health benefits, then maybe add some fruit or peanut butter to get some vitamins or protein into your meal.
At the moment I eat cottage cheese with one/two apples and a little cinnamon.
It can really help to try different kind of food and figure out whats “good” for you.
The nutritional value of a carbohydrate like bread depends entirely on the *type of bread.
Highly processed white bread has very little nutritional value, and has a similar glycemic index to sugar, so should be avoided.
Choose dense rye-grain bread, like pumpernickel, or make your own healthy bread.
Avoid sugary jam on your bread. Instead choose fresh fruit, or dates & nuts, with the bread.
Be wary of peanut butter: it can sometimes have added oil and sugar. Use sparingly: it's highly calorific, and very easy to overdo the portion size.
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?