Balance and variety with in season foods so that your diet isn't extreme or lacking.
Measured and informed so that you know what you need, and what you're getting. Measure your staple foods once – it's a bit of effort but then you can write down the results.
Don't blindly believe everything you see on the internet, or everything people say. Read multiple sources, actively seek out differing opinions and use your judgement.
Just trow out use of soda juices and sweets, candys!
Reduce bread and doe input, use rice, red pottato…
And you can preety much continue eating anything else. Plus start taking some vitamins, calcium, magnesium ect..
Thats the best way to not make your body missing of any important ingrediant.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?