Hi , the easiest recipes that I can remember are rice cake with hummus or pistachio paste , oatmeal , granola with milk . Have a nice day 🌻
I start with a medium size frying pan, sauté mushrooms and grape tomato’s (chopped) then add in three eggs that I already stirred up with a bit of milk and vegan cheese. I let that all cook up until done then at the last minute I add fresh spinach and cook it down to wilt and then serve! Super delicious and doesn’t take long
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.