I start with a medium size frying pan, sauté mushrooms and grape tomato’s (chopped) then add in three eggs that I already stirred up with a bit of milk and vegan cheese. I let that all cook up until done then at the last minute I add fresh spinach and cook it down to wilt and then serve! Super delicious and doesn’t take long
- How could I improve it as I’m vegetarian?
- What time does breakfast become lunch or brunch?
- Anything fast but still great for breakfast?? Sometimes I feel there is no time to have a great breakfast…
- If I crave soda or energy drinks what’s a great substitute?
- I do exercise in the morning. Do you guys eat before or after exercising?
Hi , the easiest recipes that I can remember are rice cake with hummus or pistachio paste , oatmeal , granola with milk . Have a nice day 🌻
- I have high triglycerides and cholesterol. Will eating eggs everyday raise my levels?
- Does anyone have suggestions for easy breakfast that can be made ahead and brought to work?
- What breakfast foods are best for people with IBS?
- Anyone else on gluten and dairy free diet
- What do you do to maintain your eating habits when you’re a guest in someones home?
- What do you eat in a rush?
- What are some breakfast options to eat on the go?
- Favorite prepared night before quick breakfasts?
- How do I keep the motivation to make breakfast instead of just grabbing a proccesed snack?
- High protein vegan breakfast ideas?