Hi , the easiest recipes that I can remember are rice cake with hummus or pistachio paste , oatmeal , granola with milk . Have a nice day 🌻
I start with a medium size frying pan, sauté mushrooms and grape tomato’s (chopped) then add in three eggs that I already stirred up with a bit of milk and vegan cheese. I let that all cook up until done then at the last minute I add fresh spinach and cook it down to wilt and then serve! Super delicious and doesn’t take long
- Any ideas for a healthier breakfast when there’s limited time and I fancy something sweet?
- What does the other Fabulous members eat for breakfast for optimum energy?
- I’m always on the go running late what items do you grab for a quick bite?
- What does everyone usually have for there breakfast?
- What is the healthiest high-protein breakfast that doesn’t require any cooking?
- What are they eating
- Cheap breakfast ideas?
- To save some time in the morning, do prepare your breakfast the day before?
- What defines a ‘great breakfast’ to you?
- How can I motivate myself to set up my breakfast at night so I have an easier morning when I am exhausted?