I think beans are a great option 🙂 but there a lot more of protein sources! Be sure to check them out on healthline's webpage. Their articles are reviewed by doctors 🙂
If I can’t have eggs for protein, I can substitute it with chicken, greens like lentils or even have a protein bar. A good research on what has good amounts of protein can help make my meals more fun by gathering up a bit of everything to make a full balanced meal.
oat meal with some protein powder is always my favorite option. I can always settle for protein shakes or even a simple protein bar
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.