I think beans are a great option 🙂 but there a lot more of protein sources! Be sure to check them out on healthline's webpage. Their articles are reviewed by doctors 🙂
If I can’t have eggs for protein, I can substitute it with chicken, greens like lentils or even have a protein bar. A good research on what has good amounts of protein can help make my meals more fun by gathering up a bit of everything to make a full balanced meal.
oat meal with some protein powder is always my favorite option. I can always settle for protein shakes or even a simple protein bar
- How long after you get up do you eat breakfast?
- What are some healthy breakfasts for moms on the go?
- What do you eat when you’re on the run and can’t prepare breakfast?
- What do you do to vary your breakfast options?
- Do you have great make-ahead breakfasts?
- How do you avoid wanting carbs in the morning? I have strong cravings for bread/toast/bagels.
- How do you refrain from eating sugary cereals? Sometimes I have a craving for it, but I realize that it’s not the best thing for my body at the top of the morning.
- Any recipes for an amazing breakfast? I need more ideas.
- If you work early in the morning and commute to work, how quickly do you eat breakfast after waking up? How does this factor into your morning commute?
- Do you include vegetables in your breakfast?