Breakfast is liie charging my piwer bank before heading to a trip.. if keeping your phone charge is important, so is breakfast
Breakfast is way too important for me to skip but it doesn't mean I don't eat unhealthy. I didn't know you skip breakfast during intermittent fasting. Good luck though.
I used to do the 5:2 intermittent fasting. I would skip breakfast and lunch and just have a 500cal dinner. I found the diet hard to sustain when working from home, so switched to just having ~1500 daily instead
Yeah people out there do it me myself I don’t if I don’t eat breakfast I don’t feel Energized and can’t get much done through out the day.
I don't skip breakfast but my breakfasts are usually late. I don't understand much about intermittent fasting, but my breakfasts happen late by my daily work habit. Like I work till late nights so I sleep late and wake up late and so breakfast late. So between my dinner and breakfast there's a huge gap. Is that how intermittent fasting works?
In my place, there's no one doing that, people can't get to their activity without getting some food and drink in the early day
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.