So flavourful and easy AND filling. I make sure I soak my pan right away in case I'm in a rush it's easy to wash in the evening or when I'm back and the pan sits by the stove so it's ready to go in the morning.
Pebre I find is a bit healthier because it has much less sugar than salsas you find at the store. If you don't want to make the Chilean pebre having Frank's hit sauce adds some flavour too!
Large rolled oats and organic Natural yoghurt stored in the fridge overnight. Consume in the morning with fruit, (kiwi and blueberries). Sprinkle seeds and nuts on top, (sunflower and pumpkin seeds).
But if you want to make your breakfast in the morning, you could go for some simple and healthy recipes that are easy to do!
There are plenty of videos on YouTube that could help you!
I hope, I was able to help in any way.
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??