I am more for savoury in the morning but like grains,honey and fruit too. Eggs, bacon and avocado is usually my go to but omelettes will be my everyday I reckon.
I really like the two of them but I think I prefer savory because it keeps me less hungrier during the morning besides y love hush browns and eggs together . Also I always like to put some fruit in my breakfast so it a can be a little bit more healthy
So lemme be honest- I'm not the kind of person who'd go no sugar at all. I'd rather eat what I want and workout enough…so I think you've guessed it- I prefer sweets(pastry, fruits, honey, grains, etc).🙂
I like a savory breakfast personally. If i eat something sweet in the morning i know i wont eat anything healthy for lunch or dinner. Plus when i eat something sweet even if it is healthy i dont feel as full and will get hungrier faster throughout the day.
It depends on your taste, of course. But as an advice, you should know that eating artificial sweets can make you hungry during the day. I think a mix of natural carbohydrates like honey and savory like boiled eggs or bacon can be a good choice for being healthy and
savoury breakfasts definitely make me feel less gross in the morning. if it’s a big breakfast, one sweet breakfast food, and that’s enough
I usually have oatmeal with scoop of protein powder and peanut butter. Then I have a glass of milk with it and a banana or apple
It mainly depends upon what I'm in the mood for, sometimes I would rather enjoy a nice savory breakfast of eggs and bacon than something sweet. Other times I would crave for something sweet whether that's a fruit I enjoy or a hearty cereal.
Most often I prefer savory breakfasts or a mix of both. Occasionally I enjoy a sweet breakfast on the weekends (French toast, hello!)
- I used to eat eggs with cheese or bananas with apples as breakfast every morning. Do have any other recipes for breakfast?
- How do you commit yourself to eating healthy every day, even on a time crunch?
- Anyone know of a low-carb/keto friendly cereal?
- Any simple breakfast ideas which are healthy?
- What shouldn’t I be eating for breakfast?
- What do you like to eat for your great breakfast?
- Is there a good warm meal that you can make it in a short time, like in three minutes? Quick meals are rather cold.
- Can I eat meat for breakfast?
- What do you usually have for breakfast most days?
- I am not eating eggs, dairy or gluten. I often have smoothies for breakfast. Any ideas for other options?