I am more for savoury in the morning but like grains,honey and fruit too. Eggs, bacon and avocado is usually my go to but omelettes will be my everyday I reckon.
I really like the two of them but I think I prefer savory because it keeps me less hungrier during the morning besides y love hush browns and eggs together . Also I always like to put some fruit in my breakfast so it a can be a little bit more healthy
So lemme be honest- I'm not the kind of person who'd go no sugar at all. I'd rather eat what I want and workout enough…so I think you've guessed it- I prefer sweets(pastry, fruits, honey, grains, etc).🙂
I like a savory breakfast personally. If i eat something sweet in the morning i know i wont eat anything healthy for lunch or dinner. Plus when i eat something sweet even if it is healthy i dont feel as full and will get hungrier faster throughout the day.
It depends on your taste, of course. But as an advice, you should know that eating artificial sweets can make you hungry during the day. I think a mix of natural carbohydrates like honey and savory like boiled eggs or bacon can be a good choice for being healthy and
savoury breakfasts definitely make me feel less gross in the morning. if it’s a big breakfast, one sweet breakfast food, and that’s enough
I usually have oatmeal with scoop of protein powder and peanut butter. Then I have a glass of milk with it and a banana or apple
It mainly depends upon what I'm in the mood for, sometimes I would rather enjoy a nice savory breakfast of eggs and bacon than something sweet. Other times I would crave for something sweet whether that's a fruit I enjoy or a hearty cereal.
Most often I prefer savory breakfasts or a mix of both. Occasionally I enjoy a sweet breakfast on the weekends (French toast, hello!)
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.