I am trying to lose weight so my breakfast isn't too big. I have tea and then a few fruits. After that I just drink a glass of water.
Usually preparing overnight oats or overnight power bars are the easiest way to make breakfast convenient. But on days when I have time, I still enjoy cooking and preparing a nice big brunch to start the day.
First lets figure out what breakfast means. Breakfast means to break a fast. When you fast that means you don't eat until you wake up. Just imagine how long you slept without eating or drinking. If you have breakfast ready and it probably is really good. Then you should eat it. Imagine all the people who would be happy to be in your place. But you can do this. Would you be able to skip a day of food? Then why should you skip a morning of food. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. If you want to be energized and happy. Eat a healthy breakfast. Remember, you can do this!
I dont really understand this question because my native language is not english. But i will just ibtroduce my breakfast. I usually startee eating eggs breads and milk. Or some day i eat some fruit and juice.
I eat fruits like berries and dates and others so that the breakfast tastes better. I also recomand you to add cinnemon that is both very healthy and delicious.
Mery christmas 🎅🎄🎉
Mery christmas 🎅🎄🎉
- What are some good breakfast ideas?
- Would love to know more gluten-free vegan (no dairy, no egg, no cheese, no soy, no sesame) breakfast ideas that are simple (few ingredients) to prepare.
- What are some different types of healthy breakfasts you recommend?
- What do you when you run out of time in the morning?
- What do you do when you really crave donuts or frozen French toast for breakfast?
- I usually eat my breakfast in the car and it is the same every day. A banana. How can I add variety and still maintain a flexible breakfast?
- What is your favorite vegan breakfast without sugar?
- What kind of smoothie do you recommend?
- What can I drink in the morning instead of coffee?
- Is banana bread and apple sauce a good breakfast?