Dopamine foods include:
• Dairy foods such as milk, cheese and yogurt
• Fruit and vegetables, in particular bananas
• Nuts such as almonds and walnuts
• Dark chocolate
Planning a menu for the week can help too Speeding up preparation
Choose something you want to eat because its yum.
Try your favourite vegetables with a poached egg – get excited because you want tobeat it.
If time is an issue, cook extra vegetables at dinner the night before and add an egg cooked your favourite way!
Prepping as much as possible the night before also helps! The more Night Before You can do for Morning You, the easier it will go for your future self.
You got this!
Before i gormarried i remember i loved to impress girls with my cooking skills, so that also helped me. And even coming form guyz, it also made me feel good.
When i was single, i used to have good routines to stayimn shape,and when i was preparing my meal and eating it i would always think about the benefits that it would bring me.
Also, i would recommend having a plan for the whole week. Just write down what you want to have for breakfast every day for the whole week and put it somewhere visible in the kitchen. Look for simple, but healthy recipes. And it would really help if you can have it at about the same hour everyday. Itwill really help you cement it as a routine and you wont worry too much about the cooking part.
Hope this wasn't completely useless and good luck my friend.
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??