Perhaps you can try trading your share of bananas with a neighbor or friend for some other source of fruit. It could be a good way to start a conversation and make new friends, and it's a win win for everyone.
In that case I would choose eggs as my first choice.. And add some whole grain cereals with yogurt or milk.. That should do it for some time..
Yes you can, either you can take a potassium and calcium supplement, or ask the hostel if they can give you avo instead of bananas… Or you could buy some of your own fruit, which would make up the nutrients
Absolutely, as a vegan, I know how hard this could be but there are plenty options in order to keep a nice breakfast, such as eggs, spinach, beans or lentils
Fruit has sugar. You can take better, more fulfilling and nutritious meals if based in vegetables and legumes. Like lentils and rice, Pearl barley and chickpeas, and then add vegetables available like broccoli.
You could eat more salad on lunch time, or go buy some fruit from a local market. Aim for high vitamin C and antioxidant fruits, some of them are kiwis and pomegranates respectively 🙂
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.