I am afraid I am not a vegan or vegetarian so can’t offer much advice. Raw or soaked oats are very good. Raw oats are healthier than muesli. If you have a look on the internet / Google there will be plenty of info / suggestions.
Hard boiled eggs. Prepare a bunch in advance and store in the fridge. Oatmeal with added protein powder. Greek yogurt.
Hey 🙂 I have a porridge with oat milk everyday and mix different fruit every day. Today it was dried apricots and my mum's chokeberry jam.
Consider making scrambled Tofu or Tofu omelet style Muffins… the beauty is those can be easily prepared the night before and reheated in the morning. Hope you get more great ideas from others!
Hummus on toast made with sprouted bread.
A fresh frozen fruit smoothie with a big spoon of silken tofu or some protein powder blended in.
Apple slices and peanut butter.
A sprouted English muffin with peanut butter and maple syrup.
Quinoa and sauteed veggies.
No Lie P.
A tofu scramble: scramble vegetables and tofu together in a pan, like one would do with an egg. I also like to make a batch of healthy muffins, like the ones from Tone It Up.
I like retried beans and you can make tofu like scrambled eggs and add avocado and salsa. I’m not vegan but I often eat this way, although I do like cheese:(
Chia seed pudding or overnight oats topped with fruits and nuts! Banana oat pancakes! A smoothie with peanut butter and protein powder! A tofu scramble with veggies and sprinkled quinoa!
One thing I discovered was some rather interesting Middle Eastern or Indian options. You might not think of having lentils for breakfast but there are some lovely spicy things available. Have a look on Pinterest.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.