I am afraid I am not a vegan or vegetarian so can’t offer much advice. Raw or soaked oats are very good. Raw oats are healthier than muesli. If you have a look on the internet / Google there will be plenty of info / suggestions.
Hard boiled eggs. Prepare a bunch in advance and store in the fridge. Oatmeal with added protein powder. Greek yogurt.
Hey 🙂 I have a porridge with oat milk everyday and mix different fruit every day. Today it was dried apricots and my mum's chokeberry jam.
Consider making scrambled Tofu or Tofu omelet style Muffins… the beauty is those can be easily prepared the night before and reheated in the morning. Hope you get more great ideas from others!
Hummus on toast made with sprouted bread.
A fresh frozen fruit smoothie with a big spoon of silken tofu or some protein powder blended in.
Apple slices and peanut butter.
A sprouted English muffin with peanut butter and maple syrup.
Quinoa and sauteed veggies.
No Lie P.
A tofu scramble: scramble vegetables and tofu together in a pan, like one would do with an egg. I also like to make a batch of healthy muffins, like the ones from Tone It Up.
I like retried beans and you can make tofu like scrambled eggs and add avocado and salsa. I’m not vegan but I often eat this way, although I do like cheese:(
Chia seed pudding or overnight oats topped with fruits and nuts! Banana oat pancakes! A smoothie with peanut butter and protein powder! A tofu scramble with veggies and sprinkled quinoa!
One thing I discovered was some rather interesting Middle Eastern or Indian options. You might not think of having lentils for breakfast but there are some lovely spicy things available. Have a look on Pinterest.
- Is fruit enough for you? Or are you starving as I am?
- What’s your recommendation for a good breakfast?
- What breakfasts give you the most energy? Feel free to drop a recipe 🙂
- What is your go-to quick breakfast with low to no carbs?
- How do you have time to eat breakfast within an hour after you wake up?
- What is your biggest challenge regarding your diet?
- What do you normally eat that’s super easy like the options it gave in the letter? I want more variety!
- As a vegan are there any items other than porridge, muesli and yogurt that I can eat with fruit?
- What other quick and protein-rich meals can I have for breakfast?
- What if you don’t have enough time to cook before work?