Chia seed pudding or overnight oats topped with fruits and nuts! Banana oat pancakes! A smoothie with peanut butter and protein powder! A tofu scramble with veggies and sprinkled quinoa!
- Is it okay to eat oatmeal everyday? Sometimes I whip egg whites in, sometimes I add yogurt, sometimes peabutbutter and blueberries and I even make it the night before. What do you think?
- What is healthy to drink in the morning with your breakfast?
- What kind of breakfast do you prefer? 1. Egg and umlets 2. Fresh juces 3. Baken and bunes.
- How can I get up earlier in the morning? If I get up later, I do not have enough time for breakfast. I don’t want to have a brunch or lunch as my first meal of the day.
- The breakfast menu suggested by fabulous doesn’t work for guys from Asian countries. Just wonder any member from Vietnam can help me with this?
I am afraid I am not a vegan or vegetarian so can’t offer much advice. Raw or soaked oats are very good. Raw oats are healthier than muesli. If you have a look on the internet / Google there will be plenty of info / suggestions.
Consider making scrambled Tofu or Tofu omelet style Muffins… the beauty is those can be easily prepared the night before and reheated in the morning. Hope you get more great ideas from others!
Hard boiled eggs. Prepare a bunch in advance and store in the fridge. Oatmeal with added protein powder. Greek yogurt.
One thing I discovered was some rather interesting Middle Eastern or Indian options. You might not think of having lentils for breakfast but there are some lovely spicy things available. Have a look on Pinterest.
A tofu scramble: scramble vegetables and tofu together in a pan, like one would do with an egg. I also like to make a batch of healthy muffins, like the ones from Tone It Up.
I like retried beans and you can make tofu like scrambled eggs and add avocado and salsa. I’m not vegan but I often eat this way, although I do like cheese:(
Hey 🙂 I have a porridge with oat milk everyday and mix different fruit every day. Today it was dried apricots and my mum's chokeberry jam.
Hummus on toast made with sprouted bread.
A fresh frozen fruit smoothie with a big spoon of silken tofu or some protein powder blended in.
Apple slices and peanut butter.
A sprouted English muffin with peanut butter and maple syrup.
Quinoa and sauteed veggies.
- What is everyone’s favorite breakfast that is quick?
- What is a quick, nutritious and filling (long-lasting energy) breakfast option?
- How do you eat a good breakfast while away from home?
- What is an ideal quick and easy vegetarian breakfast?
- What’s on your breakfast plate?
- How good is rice and chicken for breakfast??
- What is an easy breakfast to make the night before if mornings are hard?
- What is a quick, easy and nutritious breakfast I can eat on the go?
- Any easy and healthy breakfast ideas for office going people to prepare in the morning?
- What about intermittent fasting? Does anyone have experience with this? If so should I stop having breakfast?