Don’t think it’s a week, take day bay day to make a big difference on your life. Start to add to your breakfast thins that you like
First you can try to only eat one doughnut a week. Say that you skip the first day you volunteer but enjoy the second more. If you dont want to do that you can compromise with helthy foods. You can eat the doughnuts but you also have to eat for example three carrots the same day. Doing this brings healthy foods into your day and makes you boath realise what you eat. I myself is very fond of muffins and this was a way for me to balance the eating. I eat one apple and one banana for each muffin.
You can also work out. Personaly i prefer eating over workouts, but i pressure myself to do a 7-10 minuitt workout each day. That helps alot!
- Do you have any good make-in-advance breakfast recipes?
- How often do you think drinking coffee is healthy? Every morning? Less often?
- Does eating breakfast have long term effects on habits?
- What kind of granola bar type thing is the best for breakfast?
- I’d be interested in what you guys like for breakfast. What do you guys normally do to fit it within your schedule?
- What is your favorite “grab and go” breakfast?
- How do you handle having no appetite when it’s time to eat breakfast?
- Is it healthier to eat a big breakfast or a smaller one?
- Is coffee okay with a great breakfast?
- Are there any breakfast ideas with a short prep time and ingredients that are easy to buy?