DELICIOUS! I have three each time, only about 80 cals per muffin! And they can be frozen!
You can make also toasted bread to eat with that egg and avocado.
Because of the situation with covid19, I can’t buy avocado so I eat just the egg with bread.
I also eat nuts often.
I hope this answer is useful:)
1. Before go to bed put in jar cup of oats and milk
2. You can add yoghurt
3. And add spices if you like
4. In the morning add to the jar some fruits
1. Scrambled eggs and toast
2. Oatmeal with honey and blueberries
3. Overnight oats with cocoa powder, almond milk and honey
– Wrap with cheese and ham
– Cereal without sugar
– Oatmeal pancakes
– Sausages, eggs and bacon with bread
Hope this will help you.
- What are your best breakfast prepping tips?
- How do you prep breakfast?
- I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast simply because it is convenient. Are there any quick, easy and filling recipes for breakfast? The only breakfast food I don’t like is tomatoes so open to a lot of options.
- Do you usually have much of an appetite in the morning?
- What do we have for breakfast?
- That habit is supposed to be completed in 15 minutes, should I have to dedicate that amount of time to that? Or could I have a shorter (in time, not in quality) healthy breakfast? Thx
- What is your preferred great breakfast? Can you give me some details why you prefer it to other high protein breakfasts?
- Do you have a receipt for healthy cake? Without sugar and flour?
- Vegan breakfasts ideas please!
- What do you usually grab on the go for a healthy breakfast?