But most I like omelette (without oil) or eaten eggs with some goat butter, fresh or in oven tomatoes, goat cheese or cedar with or without dry protein bread with refreshments made by home.
Also i make good combination of healthy ingredients like tahini, buckwheat, oatmeal, various type of raw nuts,banana, avocado, raw bee pollen, honey, butter, yogurt, etc
A little bit from a warm herbal tea after eating helps me to have the best digestion and gives me power!
After every breakfast i feel energized and a lot of power.
So I'd like to drink water first then maybe some proteins like boiled egg. Even fish (not fried) is okay. Avoid carbs because it's also sugar unless the food is really good. I cant help it. Or fruits are nice to make me more hungry for lunch time!
I prefer them fried, sunny-side-up, but switch it up sometimes to keep things interesting. I sometimes add cheese, or makes a sandwich, or scramble them with spinach… Eggs are super quick no matter how you prepare them!
If I am really in a hurry, I might just eat a banana or a handful of blueberries, have a granola bar and drink a glass of almond milk.
I feel energised more when I eat peanuts butter with honey and banana also I add some pomegranate to the banana and kinda make a fruit salad out of it !
- Do you eat only chilled/room temperature foods in the morning or do you take time to cook/reheat some meal?
- Any suggestions for a delicious and healthy breakfast option?
- What are some healthy and tasty protein options for breakfast?
- I will be glad to know some quick and tasty great breakfast recipes.
- Any other suggestions regarding great breakfasts that specificaly do not include fruits, eggs and cereal?
- Quick breakfasts if you like something warm in the morning?
- I would like to have some more recipes of healthy breakfasts.
- What do you do if people at home say “This is not a hotel, we cannot prepare a different variety of food for each individual. You have to eat what is available or go make something for yourself or go out and eat want you want.”?
- It is okay to have the same breakfast every morning?
- How many eggs a day can or should a person eat?