But most I like omelette (without oil) or eaten eggs with some goat butter, fresh or in oven tomatoes, goat cheese or cedar with or without dry protein bread with refreshments made by home.
Also i make good combination of healthy ingredients like tahini, buckwheat, oatmeal, various type of raw nuts,banana, avocado, raw bee pollen, honey, butter, yogurt, etc
A little bit from a warm herbal tea after eating helps me to have the best digestion and gives me power!
After every breakfast i feel energized and a lot of power.
So I'd like to drink water first then maybe some proteins like boiled egg. Even fish (not fried) is okay. Avoid carbs because it's also sugar unless the food is really good. I cant help it. Or fruits are nice to make me more hungry for lunch time!
I prefer them fried, sunny-side-up, but switch it up sometimes to keep things interesting. I sometimes add cheese, or makes a sandwich, or scramble them with spinach… Eggs are super quick no matter how you prepare them!
If I am really in a hurry, I might just eat a banana or a handful of blueberries, have a granola bar and drink a glass of almond milk.
I feel energised more when I eat peanuts butter with honey and banana also I add some pomegranate to the banana and kinda make a fruit salad out of it !
- How long after you get up do you eat breakfast?
- What are some healthy breakfasts for moms on the go?
- What do you eat when you’re on the run and can’t prepare breakfast?
- What do you do to vary your breakfast options?
- Do you have great make-ahead breakfasts?
- How do you avoid wanting carbs in the morning? I have strong cravings for bread/toast/bagels.
- How do you refrain from eating sugary cereals? Sometimes I have a craving for it, but I realize that it’s not the best thing for my body at the top of the morning.
- Any recipes for an amazing breakfast? I need more ideas.
- If you work early in the morning and commute to work, how quickly do you eat breakfast after waking up? How does this factor into your morning commute?
- Do you include vegetables in your breakfast?