But most I like omelette (without oil) or eaten eggs with some goat butter, fresh or in oven tomatoes, goat cheese or cedar with or without dry protein bread with refreshments made by home.
Also i make good combination of healthy ingredients like tahini, buckwheat, oatmeal, various type of raw nuts,banana, avocado, raw bee pollen, honey, butter, yogurt, etc
A little bit from a warm herbal tea after eating helps me to have the best digestion and gives me power!
After every breakfast i feel energized and a lot of power.
So I'd like to drink water first then maybe some proteins like boiled egg. Even fish (not fried) is okay. Avoid carbs because it's also sugar unless the food is really good. I cant help it. Or fruits are nice to make me more hungry for lunch time!
I prefer them fried, sunny-side-up, but switch it up sometimes to keep things interesting. I sometimes add cheese, or makes a sandwich, or scramble them with spinach… Eggs are super quick no matter how you prepare them!
If I am really in a hurry, I might just eat a banana or a handful of blueberries, have a granola bar and drink a glass of almond milk.
I feel energised more when I eat peanuts butter with honey and banana also I add some pomegranate to the banana and kinda make a fruit salad out of it !
- Yes. As Indians and, particularly, as South Indians we’ve been raised to begin our day with food like idli, dosa, rice based foodstuff, roti and pulses, potatoes etc. But, those recipes are a lot of work and need prior prep. Also, they seem like they’re full of carbohydrates ( some good protein too, I agree). What breakfast ideas can I incorporate into my schedule if I have about 15 to 20 mins of prep time on my hands every morning?
- What’s the best thing to eat when you’re in a hurry?
- Whether it’s good to eat rice in the morning?
- What’s so great about breakfast?
- Can I eat bacon everyday?
- What are some good and easy to make vegan meals.
- Is coffee healthy?
- Would you eat rice as a breakfast?
- What are some great easy breakfasts for those of us with a very limited budget?
- What are quick breakfast options that will fill me up?