But most I like omelette (without oil) or eaten eggs with some goat butter, fresh or in oven tomatoes, goat cheese or cedar with or without dry protein bread with refreshments made by home.
Also i make good combination of healthy ingredients like tahini, buckwheat, oatmeal, various type of raw nuts,banana, avocado, raw bee pollen, honey, butter, yogurt, etc
A little bit from a warm herbal tea after eating helps me to have the best digestion and gives me power!
After every breakfast i feel energized and a lot of power.
So I'd like to drink water first then maybe some proteins like boiled egg. Even fish (not fried) is okay. Avoid carbs because it's also sugar unless the food is really good. I cant help it. Or fruits are nice to make me more hungry for lunch time!
I prefer them fried, sunny-side-up, but switch it up sometimes to keep things interesting. I sometimes add cheese, or makes a sandwich, or scramble them with spinach… Eggs are super quick no matter how you prepare them!
If I am really in a hurry, I might just eat a banana or a handful of blueberries, have a granola bar and drink a glass of almond milk.
I feel energised more when I eat peanuts butter with honey and banana also I add some pomegranate to the banana and kinda make a fruit salad out of it !
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.