It worked for me 🙂
It's often healthy when one delays eating right when your digestion system wakes up.
If you research the term "intermittent fasting" you'll find something that fits your hunger's behavior and benefit your body.
I do 16/8 IF.
It's all in listening to your body, don't force what you don't feel.
Take care! From a friend, Randilynn M.
I wait a few minutes and I tell myself not to have breakfast today…it’s just for today. then I feel guilty, I don't want to break the chain, because I believe in my change.
So I start with a small piece of bread with jam and slowly I sit down and have my breakfast. Even if it’s small, it’s always my breakfast…the second step of my Morning ritual!
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.