It worked for me 🙂
It's often healthy when one delays eating right when your digestion system wakes up.
If you research the term "intermittent fasting" you'll find something that fits your hunger's behavior and benefit your body.
I do 16/8 IF.
It's all in listening to your body, don't force what you don't feel.
Take care! From a friend, Randilynn M.
I wait a few minutes and I tell myself not to have breakfast today…it’s just for today. then I feel guilty, I don't want to break the chain, because I believe in my change.
So I start with a small piece of bread with jam and slowly I sit down and have my breakfast. Even if it’s small, it’s always my breakfast…the second step of my Morning ritual!
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?