I’m not exactly sure but Ik a healthy recipe for breakfast? It’s organic yogurt (plain or flavoured) with organic granola
Scrambled eggs with some spinach, cherry tomatoes, one slice of whole bread some cheese if you want to, and there you go!! Or, if you don't have enough time in the morning, you cand prepare some overnight oats, the night before
To be honest, I find that pasta is very cheap, quick and will last a while. It is very easy to make and is very nutritious
Chickpea and potato curry with plain rice or any starch of your choice is a fairly balanced diet and takes less than an hour to prepare
Oatmeal is pretty cheap and good for you it will also hold you over so your not starving before lunch. Hard-boiled eggs are another good source of protein and can be prepped the night before.
Probably some oatmeal. It's veerry healthy and if you add some extra ingredients (berries, bananas, honey, etc.) you can make it even tastier, or you could buy packs with dried fruits in them. It doesn't take a long time (especially if tou make "overnight" oats), it's very tasty(if you like. oatmela) and with some extra ingredients you can make it very nutricious
You can start by turning off the alarm and spend as much time trying to wake up your muscles. Then you can make your bed and maybe drink some H2o while you're at it.
- Do you have any good make-in-advance breakfast recipes?
- How often do you think drinking coffee is healthy? Every morning? Less often?
- Does eating breakfast have long term effects on habits?
- What kind of granola bar type thing is the best for breakfast?
- I’d be interested in what you guys like for breakfast. What do you guys normally do to fit it within your schedule?
- What is your favorite “grab and go” breakfast?
- How do you handle having no appetite when it’s time to eat breakfast?
- Is it healthier to eat a big breakfast or a smaller one?
- Is coffee okay with a great breakfast?
- Are there any breakfast ideas with a short prep time and ingredients that are easy to buy?